Forgiven Once

Josh’s POV

I heard Jatson coming down the stairs. I pretended to be asleep and he walked over to me. “Hey baby,” he whispered, “I know you’re asleep but I’m sorry I’m doing this. He’s just so damn hot! I mean, you’re gorgeous and so is Kaden but… I want to have sex. You two won’t put out.”

He sighed and kissed my head. He walked out the door and I felt tears running down my face. I got up and pulled on my hoddie and shoes on. I walked out the door and saw Jatson sitting on the curb. I walked over to him, “I saw you and him…” Jatson turned around so fast you could hear his neck crack. He looked at me and I saw tear streaks on his face.

“Oh my god Josh I can explain!” he said frantically. I pulled out my phone and showed him the picture. “Tell me then. How can you explain the fact that I saw you fucking my brother!?” I screamed. He pulled me to him ad held me to his chest. I pushed away and growled. I felt tears starting to well in my eyes. Jatson’s head was down.

“Josh… please don’t tell Kaden.” He whispered. “I already told him. I don’t think you should come over anymore…” I said. He looked at me in horror and then ran.

Jatson’s POV

I ran the whole way to Kaden’s house. After being found out by Josh I didn’t want to lose Kaden too. Maybe he hasn’t read the text yet. I hopped the fence to his backyard and went to his window. I opened it and climbed in. Kaden was on his bed sobbing. I looked at the phone on his bed. The text from Josh was still there. I closed the phone and climbed into the bed.

“Baby… I’m sorry. I’m not going to do it again I promise.” I whispered in his ear. He turned around in my arms and faced me. “Then why did you do it? I thought you loved me and Josh.” He said in a quiet voice. I tightened my arms and sighed, “I was horny one night and Gabe came over with some beer. We both got drunk and he asked what sex with a guy was like. I asked if he wanted me to show him and then…”

Kaden buried his head in my chest, “Why did you do it after?” he asked. “I just needed release from my life and he was a good outlet. I would have done it with you but I didn’t want meaningless sex with either of you.” He started to cry again and I pulled him closer, I that was even possible.

“It wouldn’t have been meaningless! I love you.” He whisper-yelled. I kissed his head and sat up. He was on my lap still crying. I rocked him, trying to calm him down. I kissed his head and shushed him. “I thought you loved me…” he spoke. “I love you so much baby! I think I might love you more then I love Josh.” I whispered into his ear.

“Would you break up with Josh for me?” he asked. Without hesitating I responded, “Yes.” He looked up at me and I could see new tears forming. “But I love Josh the same as I love you…” he said. I kissed his lips, “Baby I’ll stay with you both as long as you love me.” I saw a small smile spread on his face. “Now baby, it’s late and let’s go to sleep.”

He nodded and laid his head on my chest. I laid down and I heard Kaden’s breathing even out. I kissed his head then grabbed his phone. I unlocked it and texted Josh, ‘Hey Joshy its Jatson… im srry about the cheating but I want to start over with u and Kaden. Im here with him right now and he forgave me. so please take me back I love you.’ I sent it and waited for a reply. I got one a few minutes later. ‘I want an explanation tomorrow goodnight. Tell Kaden I love him ok.’

I closed the phone and looked down at Kaden. “Josh says he loves you baby.” I said quietly and then drifted to sleep. Kaden mumbled something and then I heard him snore softly. God I love him.