1 year later

1 year later

I lay on the bed with my monster high headphones in listening to music. The CD Kaden made for me. I don’t know all the songs but their all good. I hope he gets here soon I miss him…

Catastrophe by Forever the Sickest Kids came on and I looked out into my balcony. Yes I have a balcony cause I’m just that awesome. “What light through yonder window breaks? It is thy east and Josh is the Sun.” I heard someone yell. I looked down and saw Kaden and Jatson standing next to each other. I smiled and grabbed the rope ladder from my desk chair.

I guess I should recap how all this happened. Well since I was in the hospital Kaden didn’t get to visit too often. Jatson found me in my room and asked to be moved into mine. We started talking and he told me he got shot by his ex-boyfriend. I guess Kaden came by when I was asleep and they started talking. Before I knew it we were all dating.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I turned around and kissed Jatson. “Why are you here I thought you were busy?” I asked him. “Well I just can’t spend a day away from my beautiful boyfriends. You two are just so adorable.” Jatson cooed on.

I walked back inside and walked downstairs. I went to the kitchen and got a bottle of whip cream and a few strawberries. I walked back up and Kaden was on the bed. Jatson is the main dominant in our little group. I set the food down and walked over to the bed.

I ground my crotch on Jatson’s ass and he flipped out. “NO YOU DON”T TOUCH ME THERE!” he yelled as he flipped me over next to Kaden. He grabbed 2 ties out of his back pocket and tied Kaden’s hands behind his back. He pulled off my shirt and did the same.

“Kaden did the same thing so it’s pay back time.” Jatson said to us. He walked to the desk and grabbed the food. He got on the bed over us and opened the container of strawberries. He sprayed the whipped cream in and started to eat them.

“Damn it Jatson that’s not fair!” Kaden whined. I was moving around to make myself look helpless in hopes of mercy. It worked, he lowered a strawberry to my mouth and then pulled it away. “Nope. You’re not getting any.” He said. Fortunately he’s right over my knee. Hehe.

I thrusted my knee up and it connected with his crotch. He yelled out in pain and rolled over. I got up and slipped my hands out of the tie. I grabbed Kaden’s and undid his. We grabbed Jatson’s arms and tied them to my bedposts. He yelled for us to let him go but we ran out of the room.

“How long should we leave him in there?” Kaden asked. I laughed and shrugged. “How bout we leave him there till he apologizes?” I responded. He laughed and I grabbed my phone. “Yeah I think that will do as punishment.” Kaden laughed.

Author's note: thanks to all who read and please comment! and vote!!