Magical Hands

We’re in the kitchen. Kaden is making me some food. I’m still mad at him. I don’t snoop through his stuff. My waist still hurts. This is going to be a horrible day I can feel it. Kaden set my food down and sat across from me. I heard some movement upstairs and ignored it. Gabe probably has some poor girl up there.

“Josh I’m still your slave you know. You can kick me out if you want. You can anything to me this week and I won’t complain.” He said. I thought about kicking him out when I saw him with the pictures. I’ll let him suffer with the silent treatment. He-he I’m evil.

Some footsteps were coming down the stairs and came into the kitchen. Sure enough it was Gabe and one of the sluts’ from school. It’s amazing he doesn’t have any STD’s yet. I mean he ‘plays checkers’ with every living female in sight. It’s so nasty! Uck they smell like ‘checkers’ ew. “Aww Gabe is this your little brother!? He’s so adorable aren’t you sweety.” She said grabbing my cheeks. “Yeah that’s my little brother.” Gabe said.

“What school do you go to sweety.” She asked sweetly. I responded with the same sweetness, “I go to your school you dumb slut.” She stood there stunned. Kaden and Gabe were trying to hold in their laughs. She finally woke up from the stunned state. She slapped me!

I look over and see Kaden start to get up and Gabe grabbing her arm. “DON’T YOU EVER SLAP HIM YOU DUMB BITCH!” Gabe screamed. Kaden moved to me and looked at the bright red handprint on my cheek. He then went to the freezer and got me an icepack. Gabe was in the process of kicking the slut out. She isn’t leaving! She’s stupider then she looks.

Kaden pull the icepack on my face and I whimpered, “It’s cold!” “Well it was in the freezer baby.” He said. I took the icepack and laid my head on the table. She hits hard! I heard the front door close and Gabe walked back in. “Sorry bout that Josh. I like what you said to her though.” He said ruffling my hair.

I can still feel the sting. I took off the icepack and walked to the living room. Kaden ,of course, followed me. “Kaden can you give me a back massage.” I said. It wasn’t really a question because he has to do it anyways. He is me slave.

I moved onto the coffee table and pulled my shirt off. I maybe be small but I’m toned. Most guys my size don’t have a 6 pack. I noticed Kaden staring at my chest and I laid down on it. He came over and started. He use to do this for me before. It was one of the major things I missed because he’s so good at it.

His fingers are like magic. Relieving the tension in every muscle in your body. I love his hands! I’m going to pass out soon. I felt lips on my back and his hands stopped. “NO! Stop it!” I yelled at him. He stopped and went back to my back. I sighed and grabbed the remote. I turn on the TV and started to watch.

After about half an hour I got up and Kaden stopped. He sat down on the couch and I sat on him. I kissed his hands and smiled. “Kaden thank you for that.” I said, “I feel better now.” I got up and walked to the kitchen. I grabbed some soda and went back out. I gave Kaden one and sat next to him.

“So what do you wanna watch baby?” Kaden asked. “I wanna watch Teen Wolf.” Gabe said sitting down next to me. I grabbed the remote before Gabe could change it. “No I don’t like that show. I wanna watch Sgt. Frog.” I said changing it to the right channel.

Gabe crossed his arms and sighed. We watched a few episodes and then it was time for lunch. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a take-out menu. I took out my phone and dialed the number. I ordered then went up to my room. I need to get dressed. I didn’t after my shower. I’ve been in my boxers all morning. I grabbed a pair of bright green pants and a purple shirt. I heard the doorbell and ran downstairs. I grabbed Gabe’s wallet and opened the door. I paid for the food and brought it into the kitchen.

Gabe and Kaden walked into the kitchen and grabbed their food. I started to eat and Gabe started to ask, “Did you steal my wallet to pay for this Josh?” I smiled and nodded. Gabe smacked me lightly on the head and went back to eating.