Cheater

Jatson’s POV ( all Jatson fans r gonna hate me this chapter)

I walked out of the room with my two wonderful boyfriends in it and was pushed into the wall by Gabe. “You have no idea how much I’ve missed you!” he said then smashed his lips against mine. “Gabe, baby you have to stop this won’t work if you do this near your brother.”

“But I want you now! I want that big snake in me right now! I don’t care if you tell Josh!” he whisper/yelled. “Well I do now get off! I’ll sneak into your room later tonight and fill you up ok.” I said then kissed him. I turned around and walked back into the room. I laid down next to Kaden and pulled him onto my lap.

I kissed him passionately. I heard Josh whine a little and leaned over to kiss him. I leaned back and started to stare at Kaden. He is pretty beautiful. His hair is a beautiful shade of golden blonde. His skin is tan and soft. His eyes are a vibrant green. If he would put out he’d be perfect.

Then there’s Josh. The little perfect angel. Abstinent angel. I thought if I came back to him he’d be willing to give it to me but Kaden was there to. Stupid Kaden ruining my plan. “Jatson are you ok? You keep tightening your arms. It hurts.” Kaden said. I sighed, “Sorry baby I guess I’m a little tense.” “From what?” Josh asked. “I haven’t jacked off in a week.” I lied.

“YOU JACK OFF?!” Kaden practically screamed. “Yes I jack off. I get horny and my boyfriends don’t help me so what choice do I have?” I felt Kaden shift in my arms a little. “You… you want to have sex?” he asked. Josh was staying quiet for some reason. “Yes baby I do with both of you. I want to be Josh’s first and you’re second. I want to give you pleasure.” I moaned in his ear. I moved my hand down and groped his buttock. I cupped Josh’s junk with my other hand.

“Please let me make you feel amazing babies. You know I love you both so why not give it to the one you love.” I said seductively. I massaged Josh’s groin and Kaden’s backside. I got a moan out of Josh but not out of Kaden. “Come on Kaykay just think about it. Your strong boyfriend moving in and out of you. We’d become one.” I whispered in his ear.

“What was that with you and Gabe earlier?” he asked. Shit! “What do you mean?” “I saw him wink at you then you excused yourself. What were you really doing?” he asked. “Baby he checks with me every week to see if Josh is ok.” I lied. At least Gabe puts out. “Ok Jat.” He said. “I can’t have sex with you Jatson. I broke my ribs remember.” Josh said. I nodded back to him.

“I don’t wanna do it.” Kaden said quietly. I looked at him and sighed. “Why baby?” “The first time it really hurt me and that was 3 years ago.” He explained. I pulled him closer and kissed his neck. “I’d never hurt my baby.” In nuzzed my head into his neck. “I still don’t want to I’m not ready.” “Ok baby I understand.” Ugh this sucks.

Later that night

I snuck into Gabe’s room at about 1 am. He was being a whore and had a dildo in his ass. I had bought it for him a month ago. He had his buttock in the ear and his head on the bed. I yanked out the item and thrusted in.

Josh’s POV

I woke up to moaning. It sounded like it was coming from mom and dad’s room. I got up and walked to Gabe’s room. His room is far enough away from our parents that you can’t hear the moans. I looked into the room through the cracked door. I saw Jatson fucking my brother! He’s cheating on me and Kaden with my brother…

I walked downstairs and laid down carefully on the couch. I started to cry then texted Kaden. ‘Jatson is cheating on us with my brother I just saw it. Don’t text him anymore ok?’ ‘HE’S WHAT!? I knew he was doing something but not that. R u ok do it need to come over?’ Kaden replied. I texted back no then walked back up to Gabe’s room. I took a picture of them in the act then left.

Author's note: if you want Gabe and Jatson sexy time comment about it and I'll write one. also comment and vote!!!!!!!!!!!!