Who's Max?

I woke up on something warm and soft. It smells really good. I feel arms around my waist and a blanket. Holy crap it’s hot! I need to get some air. I tried to get up but the arms wouldn’t let me. I look down to see Kaden sleeping peacefully. Too bad I have to ruin it.

I start to grind against him and kiss his neck. He moans and I keep doing it. I move up his neck sucking and biting. He groans, “Not right now Max I’m not in the mood.” Max? who the hell is Max!

“WHOTHEHELLISMAX!” I scream into his face. He lets go of me and I get off of him. I go over to my stuff and pick it up. “Josh I’m sorry he’s an old boyfriend we broke of years ago he meant nothing to me!” Kaden says. “Then why did you say his name while sleeping with me!?” I screamed now aware of the tears falling from my eyes.

“I’m sorry baby! I had an old dream and that was it. It meant nothing!” he said grabbing my arm. “Then why did you say ‘Not right now Max I’m not in the mood’ when I was kissing you!” I screamed at him. “I didn’t mean it Josh! He was my first and that’s all he’ll ever be to me.” he pleaded.

“You said I would be your first for everything,” I said, “You said you would only want to love me yet you had sex with some other person! Then you come back and make me feel better than I have in years only to tear it away from me!” I shook off his hand and ran out his house.

How could he do this to me! He knows how hard it is for me to open up to people. I ran into my house and walked up to my room. I sat on my bed and started to cry. I grabbed my pillow and pushed it into my face.

After a little while I got up and looked around the room. I grabbed the bark incased in glass and put it into my trashcan. I did the same with everything else I have from him. I look at the clock, it’s only 1:00 pm ugh I can’t sleep now. I went to my bathroom and stripped. I turned the water on halfway between hot and cold. I stepped in and let the spray wash over me.

I felt my muscules relax and the tightness wash away. I started to cry again. Why did that have to happen? The one person I always trusted betrayed me. I sat down in the tub and start to cry more. I heard the door to the bathroom open and a voice.

“Josh… I’m so sorry. I should have never done that to you. It’s just I was so far away from you. I couldn’t call or write or anything. Then I met Max…,” he sat down next to the tub, “He looked so much like you. I just… I just thought I would never see you again. It scared the crap outta me. Max asked me out one day and I thought that it would be better to move on since you probably had. One night he came over with some beer and things just happened.”

I could hear him crying a bit. I stopped the shower and got out. I grabbed the towel and wrapped it around my waist. I sat down on Kaden’s lap and rested my head on his chest. “You have to prove to me that you love me. That I’m your soul mate and you never want anybody else… Then I’ll forgive you.” I said. He nodded and held me to him. He started crying more. Through his tears he keep saying ‘I’m sorry’ and ‘I love you so much’. I smiled and we sat on the floor for awhile.