Chapter 6

Justin

God must be punishing me for all of my wrong doing throughout my life.

Sequoia knows Penelope.

Penelope as in my psychotic wife.

Penelope also known as the life ruiner.

I know for a fact that's penelope because I recognize her number. But just to be sure, my eyes scanned the number over and over, in hopes that I was wrong for once. That it wasn't the Penelope I know. My mind created all these excuses to mask the fact that Sequoia knew my wife.

Maybe she has the wrong number, this one was the most logical though. But then again, how would penelope know Sequoia's name if she did have the wrong number?

"Justin you're a dumbass." I whispered to myself as I exited her message and reluctantly sat her phone on the nightstand. I laid back against Sequoia's plush bed and tried to forget the fact that they knew each other. Soon after, Sequoia came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body and her dark hair was wet.

"why did I wet my hair? Now I have to blow dry it and oh god" she whined when she saw me sprawled out across her bed. "why are you laying there looking so fuckable? Put on a shirt." I smiled faintly, she was sexually frustrated I could tell. But right now, that didn't matter. The only thing that did matter was the fact that she knew Penelope and right now, the gears in my head were turning, trying to figure out how I should ask her without sounding obvious.

"hey babe," I called out to Sequoia who hummed as she shimmed a fresh pair of laced thongs up her legs, it was quite a distraction, I almost forgot what I was gonna ask her. My lips slightly parted as she bent over at the waist, putting her ass on display for me. Fucking hell. "I- uh, fuck" I muttered, shaking my head to clear my mind. I'm supposed to be asking a serious question and I'm over here thinking about bending her over and taking her right against the vanity table by her side. "Come over here and tell me about your day again, please?"

Sequoia smiled and pulled a plain black T-shirt over her head, then crawled into the bed slowly. My eyes stayed on her as she stopped and sat over my thighs. "now you wanna hear about my day without torturing me, huh?" She tilted her head slightly and kept that beautiful smile of hers on her plump pink lips. Almost leaning down and placing my lips on hers, I cleared my throat and faintly nodded. "Great, and if you think you're getting away with torturing me like that you've got it all wrong."

" I didn't torture you, I was trying to make you feel better." I defended, pointing my finger down at her face and smirking. Sequoia leaned up and placed her mouth over my finger, and immediately my breath flattered. I felt her warm tongue around my finger and I imagined it being my cock; her sitting on my lap didn't help the situation either. I'm completely off track now, I'm supposed to be focused. Just as soon as it came, Sequoia's mouth was gone, she gave me an innocent smile and scooted up over my covered crouch.

"So about my day," she said slowly, smirking at me. Oh, I knew what she was doing , sneaky little girl. "the crazy lady, her names Penelope by the way, " Sequoia informed me, shaking her head. Fùck fùck fùck. My body tensed a bit and I cleared my throat, I'm really in some deep shit. "she claims no one likes to hang out with her, so basically she's a grown ass loner. Her man is an idiot; long story short, I told her she should leave her asshole husband and she snapped. "