Chapter 10

Justin

Of course, as soon as Sequoia stepped into my house I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. Her skin was glowing and the fact that her back was bare made it hard for me to avert my eyes elsewhere. I knew , she was mad at me and I think she had every right to be. But I don't think she set Penelope up on purpose, she probably knew that pen couldn't be sexy even if she tried.

I just blamed Sequoia for filling her head with false hope, I mean just imagine Penelope in bright pink Victoria secret lingerie awkwardly sitting with her legs open waiting on the couch. I mean, her legs had small cuts on them like she tried to shave before putting that shit on.

Penelope is definitely gorgeous but everything is not for everybody, so I'd advise her not to try that shít with me again. Especially not in front of the guys from work, they literally clowned me for hours upon hours.

Next time, I'm taking them to Sequoia's.

Well, that's if she even wants to see me anymore. I kinda got carried away with the name calling, basically called her a slut and now I regret it because she's standing across the room listening to Penelope drone on about something pointless; looking beautiful as ever.

I let my eyes shamelessly wander up her legs, momentarily stopping to look at those thick thighs of hers, then up to her breast that I often love to suck on and then up to her full lips; my favorite part of her, her lips perfect wrap around the head of my cock.

Fück

"are you gonna stop staring or what? The wife will notice." Ryan spoke well, slurred to me. He held a glass of liquor in one of his hands, while his free one came down on my shoulder. "She's beautiful by the way."

I nodded my head as I glanced at him then back to Sequoia who was laughing with my mother now, it was genuine unlike all the other times. "Yeah, I know." fully turning my attention back to Ryan , I snatched the glass out of his hand and he didn't protest. "I didn't like how you were touching her earlier."

Ryan laughed and waved me off dismissively , "Shut up, we were basically trying to get you mad and it worked. Just like how that dress is working for her right now." he snorted, then took another glass of liquor from off the tray that was coming around. "I picked it out, I swear I should dress people."

"No, you should stop drinking or you might end up doing something stupid." I pointed out, shaking my head as he muttered shut the fùck up before downing the alcohol in his glass. "Seriously Ry, you might end up fùcking one of these old bags in here."

Ryan sang I don't mind while dancing away with his glass in his hand, I shook my head in amusement as I watched him dissapear into the kitchen, probably going to flirt with the older women. Not long after he left, I was graced with the wo(not)derful presence of Penelope who was smiling ear to ear because so far her party was actually going well.

"Oh! Before I forget again I want you to meet someone, properly this time." she told me then wrapped her danty arm around mine, pulling me off into Sequoia's direction; she was standing alone now. I wasn't sure why, but my heart was beating faster as we grew closer. Her back was facing us so she didn't see us coming. "Sequoia!"

Sequoia turned to face us, her hair moved with her and she gave us a look of confusion before she realized who was calling her name. "Hey pen, I thought you were going to mingle or whatever you said."

"I did but I wanted to properly introduce you to my husband , Justin bieber." Sequoia then turned to me, a playful glint shined in her eyes then a wicked smile graced her lips.