Chapter 26

Sequoia

I sit up on my elbow at the sound of rustling in my room, with my eyes squinting at the light invading them. I hear footsteps coming from the bathroom, then Justin is revealed in nothing. Seriously he's completely naked but he's freshly showered, his hair is wet and dripping over his forehead. I was way too sleepy to react in the way I wanted to, that being pushing him on the bed and riding him or simply getting on my knees for him but Justin wouldn't let that happen.

"Shit, did I wake you angel? I'm sorry." Justin apologizes quickly, then grabs a towel near by and walks to my side of the bed. I smile at him lazily, then sigh as I feel him lean on the bed and stroke my cheek with the pad of his thumb. His eyes search my face for a moment, then a grin breaks out on to his lips. "You're beautiful, do I tell you that enough?"

Jesus Christ, of course you do.

I shrug my shoulders with a slight blush upon my cheeks causing the sheets to fall off and expose my naked body, but I quickly bring the sheet back around me and Justin chuckles. He reaches forward and pulls the sheet down so that my breast were exposed to him once again, I roll my eyes. "What do you think you're doing? " I ask with a small laugh, he wiggled his eyebrows and lowers his head down to my chest.

"I can't kiss you?"

"You have work, once you kiss me I'm sure you won't stop. You have too many tardies already because you couldn't keep your hands to yourself." he couldn't, Justin would literally have his hands on me anytime of the day as long as I'm around him. I honestly didn't mind either, He can touch me any kind of way.

Justin ignored me and proceeded foward, Feeling him place open mouth kisses on my breast causes me to sigh and lace my fingers through his already wet hair. His lips on my skin almost made me fall for it but I quickly removed my hands from his hair. "Justin , enough." I weakly protest as I feel his lips trail down to my stomach, oh god. "Justin."

He reluctantly pulled away with a groan and a frown on his lips, I smile partially satisfied because I got him to listen but I had my own problem now. Justin trudges to our closet and drops the towel, exposing his well sculpted back muscles. Looks like he wasn't the only horny one. I internally groan and shake away any thought of sexually touching him, I had things to do today.

One, Jade wanted to hang out with me today since we've been spending time apart. I with Justin and jade with Ryan, who was still sending her mixed signals. I had to talk, well, yell at him about playing with her emotions and he was going to listen. Or I was going to help Jade bust his car windows out, and I would love to watch Justin try help Ryan. No, I dare him to attempt to step in with his authoritive ways.

Even if he did, he wouldn't be able to handle Jade and I at the same time. No one really could, I remember once a while ago Jade's boyfriend at the time tried to lay his hand on her; we had him on the ground within seconds. And we ended up with a restraining order, but we didn't want to be anywhere near that man after that. He was manhandling her and I wasn't going to stand for that. There was a couple of times Jade and I had to fight her boyfriends, because she only hooked up with shady guys. But each time we were in it together, having each others backs even if it did happen often.

Don't judge us until you've been a few situations similar to ours.