Chapter14

Sequoia

      I sigh as I lay in bed, being awaken by the feeling of a large hand trailing between my thighs. Although the feeling sent tingles to my core, I wanted nothing but to sleep and I wasn't getting that with a throbbing head ache from the night before and a hand in between my legs.

         “Doll, wake up. You've got work,” he whispered huskily in my ear as his hand traveled up to the lining of my panties, my eyes were still closed and I attempted to go back to sleep but Justin ended up brushing his fingers against my covered clit. “Wake up,” he mumbled, now placing kisses on my jaw and I did everything in my power not to moan, he removed his hand from in between my thighs. “and I want to tell you what I managed to do yesterday before I came to see you. ”

       God please don't tell me he tried to skateboard again, he's too old for that shít I prayed in my head silently before turning over and opening my eyes to find his brown hair laid sloppily on his head; his signature smile played on his lips and hazel orbs shining with the rising morning sun.

      “What time is it?” I asked confused, my voice soft and groggy.

         “like 6 in the morning.” he shrugged like it was nothing, I gaped at him with my eyes finally wide. Justin replace his innocent smile with a knowing smirk, he did this on purpose.

            “Fùck you, I don't have to be up until 10,” I whined before turning over and plopping back down on to the bed with my eyes closed, it was a short silence at first but I soon heard shuffling and suddenly my white duevt was yanked off of my body. I shivered at the feeling of the cold air hitting my warm body, wanting nothing but to curl up into a ball and sleep off my headache.

       “Just get up and come with me Sequoia. ” he grumbled, my eyes were still closed so I was unsure as to where he was. “Please, I want to tell you something important. ” his voice was now soft and he knew that was my biggest weakness, I felt obligated to do something for him whenever he used that tone of voice on me.

         “fine,” I finally gave up, pouting as I sat up in my bed and looked at Justin standing at the foot of my bed with a cute grin, his arms moved around excitingly when he saw me stand from the bed. I rolled my eyes with a small smirk, “Idiot. Do I have to get dressed for this?”

                “Of course, I wouldn't want you going outside with just those underwear on.”

          “you're right.” I looked down at my half naked body , feeling stupid because I asked that question. Finally ,I took a deep breath and tried to ignore the throbbing pain in my head before walking around Justin to go to my bathroom to take some advil for my headache, my birth control, and brush my teeth. I giggle as I think of Jade's unrhymed motto; pop that pussy or pop out kids

          Once I took care of that, I walked out the bathroom to find Justin laid on the bed with his arms and legs stretched open onto the bed staring at the ceiling. Ignoring him, I walked over to my closet; I simply picked out a pair of yoga pants and a long sleeve shirt that I'd most likely be taking off because Florida weather is that bipolar. Before I could put one leg into my pants , I looked up to find Justin stitting up on the bed staring at me fascinated and I wasn't sure why. “What?”

           Justin shook his head with his reddened cheeks, he was actually blushing, how much cuter could he get? “Nothing,” he said clearing his throat, I rose an eyebrow and proceeded to put on my clothes. “Its just that you're just so small, ” he spoke up suddenly, I glared at him for pointing out an obvious trait of mine. “Its uh, god this isn't masculine, but its .... Cute. ”