chapter 19

(Unedited)

Justin

4 weeks has passed since my dad visited me in the hospital and Penelope had found out about Sequoia and I. I've recovered well with the help of Sequoia, now I'm able to go through with the divorce. Last week I sent the papers over to Penelope and I guess reality finally set in because she showed up at our door in tears. Sequoia wouldn't let her in and I didn't blame her, Penelope is crazy. So we sent her home, with the divorce papers and a fresh face full of tears with no remorse.

Since then, I've gotten her to sign them but she still wants a to meet with my lawyers and I was unsure why. We didn't have much to fight over, Penelope got the house and I simply got my car with my bank account filled with almost 2 million dollars. But she claims that it was more to it and she wants to make sure everything is straightened out, I don't believe it. Her whole persona makes me skeptical since the night at the hospital, well, since we got married. My dad has also been suspiciously quiet too, which was either a good thing or a horrible thing.

"are you okay? You've been struggling with that shirt for at least 10 minutes. " Sequoia laughed as she walked up to me, I gave her a small smile and shrugged , dropping my hands to the side of my body. "Need some help?" she asked.

"yes," I had given up trying to push away her help the second day I moved in with her, I knew she wouldn't give up without a fight and she won the second day. Her small hands touch my chest, I looked down at her as she concentrated on buttoning up my shirt. Her dark hair fell around her face and down her shoulders, she stuck her small tongue sat on the outside of her mouth as she fumbled with the buttons, and the sight of it was turning me on.

I couldn't help it

These weeks here have also been torture because I've been sex deprived. Sequoia didn't want to have sex with me because I was injured, she claimed I would be in pain. The torture continues when she decides to sleep naked. Nothing on, at all. a few times I would find myself fondling with her breasts at night and she always loved it but she never caved. I don't know how she did it but she's been resisting me, I needed to be inside her. I'm healed now, there's no more excuses.

"I'm done let me go get re- Justin!" Sequoia gasped when she felt my hands cuff her ass and pull her close to my chest. With her being as short, she was stood on her toes as I held her. "What are you doing? You can't-"

"Yes I can, you've been getting away from me for too long." I cut her off, she looked up at me with her lips parted and right now I wanted nothing but to have her lips on mine. But I held back, instead I ran my hand down the back of her thigh and lifted it up around my waist. I felt her warm core press up against my hard restrained cock, I let out a small groan and held her closer to me. Sequoia let out a whimper as she felt her sex against mine, I leaned toward and capture her lips in a hungry kiss.

She immediately kisses back and cups the back of my head to deepen the kiss, I groan as I feel her tongue slip into my mouth . I knew she wanted me just as much as I wanted her, but I wanted her more. I slid my hand down and lift up her other leg around my waist, the fact that she was only in my shirt was even better for me.

Suddenly Sequoia pulled away out of breath, "You-we don't have time, we have somewhere to be Justin. " her swollen lips spoke. I ignore her and place kisses along her jaw, she sighs lustfully and lace her fingers through my hair. Tilting her head to the side to give me more access to her soft skin. "Jus-Justin "

"Be quiet angel," I commanded softly against her skin, continuing to place kisses on her. "Don't worry, just feel. " I walked with her in my arms to the nearest wall and pushed her back against it, "Feel," I whisper to her again, I then thrust my hips against hers so she was able to feel how hard I am for her. "You feel that? That's what I've been going through these last few weeks. "