Chapter 16

Jordan POV

I took another glance at the the clock for the thousandth time tonight.

2:13...Ugh!

I can't sleep. The only thing I can do is lie here and think about what happened just a few hours ago.

I kissed Lia. I had to pinch myself a couple of times to make sure I was actually awake. I don't know what came over me, but I did it. And to my surprise, she kissed me back.

I just hope I did the right thing tonight by listening to that stupid voice in my head and not being so damn stubborn like always. I'd hate myself if I'd cause things between Lia and I to be awkward.

After I kissed Dahlia, I started to second guess myself. Was it too soon? Should I have waited until I knew if she felt the same way?

Hell, I didn't even know I felt this way myself. I mean you'd think it would be obvious since I always get these weird feelings when I'm around her, but I can be so oblivious sometimes. Even with my own feelings.

I wonder how she's doing. Is she peacefully asleep? Or is she up dealing with the same thoughts as I am?

The entire car ride back she didn't speak once, which for Lia is saying a lot. all she did as nod her head when I asked her if she was okay.

I think I'll just lay here and hopefully the answer will come to me.

********

After a little while, I found my legs making a decision for me. I guess my mind's not going to let me sleep until I talk to her.

Wow, I'm fucked.

I slipped on a pair of sweatpants over my boxers and a hoodie over my head. Not even bothering to slip on a shirt. I tip-toed across the room, making sure not to wake Chris and Jaz up since they were sleeping in the room directly under mine.

They just had to get the biggest room.

When I finally was out of my room, I shut my door behind me quietly. As I turned around to make my way to Lia's room I bumped into something. Someone to be exact.

"Shit" Lia mumbled while knocked down to her butt.

"Damn. Sorry" I helped her up. She nodded and gave me a small smile. I noticed she was wearing my hoodie I lent her the day her shirt ripped. Although it was huge on her and made it seem as if she wasn't wearing any pants, she looked cute nonetheless.

Really cute.-

Focus Jordan! What are you good for? That dumb voice again. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't even be in this situation right now.

"Where were you going?" I snapped out of my little stare down. Seeing as it was two in the morning, unless she was going through the same thing as me..

"The bathroom" she looked down.

I felt my face fall, "Oh-"

"I lied" she sighed. "I can't sleep."

"Then where were you really going?" I raised my eyebrow at her.

""Here" even though it was dark, I could tell she was blushing.

"Actually, I was going to your room too..."

"Really?" she looked up.

I nodded, "So can we talk then?" I asked a bit nervous. I don't even know why I'm nervous right now.

"Yeah" she nodded and then smiled as I entwined our fingers. And there goes another blush from her. It's like I could feel the heat radiating off of her cheeks.