Chapter 13

The Boy in The Back of The Class

Chapter 13

Lia POV

I walked down the hall greeting the many people that I pass. Standing next to my locker are Jazzy and Chris making out as if they are about to start a new generation. I know that's my best friend, but Damn! They never have any problems? That's just too good to be true in my book.

Lucky mutter truckers. The hate is so real right now.

When I reached my locker, I silently opened it not wanting to interrupt them. But that attempts fails when I let out a long, much over due sigh.

"Whats wrong Lia?" Jazzy tries catching her breath.

What is wrong with me? I had great time on my date- well apart from Mandy and Jordan intruding, Marcus kissed me, and even Michael hasn't been getting on my nerves as much lately.

Life's good- but why doesn't it feel that way?

"Nothing, just tired" I shook my head.

"You sure?" she gave me questioning look. She knows me way too well.

"Yeah, but I do have to tell you something..." I trailed off looking down. If I don't tell her, she'll be mad, but I feel like if I do, some type of truth is going to be revealed not to to her but to myself.

"I have time now" she pressed, she really wants to know huh?

"Okay..I'm just going to borrow her for a second" I told Chris before pulling Jazzy towards the girls bathroom.

She listened intently as told her the story from when Jordan came over with Liyah to our whole encounter with him and Mandy on my date with Marcus last night.

I watched as her facial expression would change through out different parts of the story and tried not to laugh when she seemed as if she was going to puke when I told her about Mandy and Jordan's little make out  session.

This is not a laughing matter Lia. I scolded myself.

Leave it to Jazzy to make me laugh when I'm feeling down.

"And now I feel like crap. I'm just not sure why though" I wrapped it up waiting for her to reply.

A few minutes had passed and she looked as if she was thinking really hard.I was now becoming impatient and just as I was about to yell something on the lines of "I'm already irritated and you're not helping! Say something!" , she let out a loud gasp.

My initial thought was turn behind me in case there was something I was missing. But there was no one in here but the two of us.

"You like him! You like Jordan!" she pointed at me.

I quickly covered her mouth while she did a girly squeal. "Hush! Tell the whole world why don't you?!" I glared at her.

Could it be true? Do I really like Jordan?

If I'm not mistaken, I did claim to feel as if I was "Falling In Love" at the law firm's party. But that could've been just an in the moment type of thing right?

Jasmine finally stopped her fan girling and I removed my hand. "Sorry" she gave me her puppy dogs eyes. Ugh! They get me every time!

"You know I can't stay mad at you!" I pinched her cheeks as we laughed.

"I don't like him, you know" I cut off the laughing.

"You say that now, but trust me. I was just like you before Chris and I started dating."