I

|Cordell|

"Stawp it daddy" Serenity said as she laughed while I tickled her. She is the reason I smile after two years. Let me give you the whole rundown of my story.

•3 years earlier •

|Amariee|

"Oh my gosh..." I said trying to catch my breathe. It was my 16th birthday and and I just lost my virginity to my boyfriend Cordell Xavier. We've known it other for 9 years and been together for 2 years.

My parents split when I turned 10 so I stay with my grandmother. After the divorce my mom turned into a prostitute and my dad just disappeared. My grandma knows about Cordell but she's not a big fan of him.

"Did I do I good job?" Cordell questioned.

"Amazing!" I replied , cheesing extra hard. Then I realized something.

"Cordell you didn't pull out!"

"I wore a condon babe , its okay"

That was a relief but as months past my belly only got bigger and bigger and it wasn't from grandma's cooking neither. I was pregnant, who knew having sex for the first time could change the rest of your life?

|10 months later|

"Amariee De'nae Jones , if you don't hush that baby up!" My grandma screamed at me.
It was 3:23 am and Serenity was once again crying to the top of her lungs. Cordell dropped out of school so he could work two jobs to provide for Serenity's needs.. He even hustles on the side , I just prays he gets enough to get me away from this hell hole.

"dude shut the fuck up , okay!? I'm trying" I replied to her.

I know I can be a bitch some times but I really just want to get away from this. Im not ready to be a parent.

I climbed out of my bed and stormed to serenity room. I picked her up and looked at her.

"I really hate you ... You ruined my life you little hussy!"

Right then in there I slapped her then laid her down and picked up the cord from the house phone and started to wrap the cord around her neck until I heard the door slowly opening.
••••••••••••••••

Well there's the first chapter. I'm 100000% against abuse but this book is about reality and going against normal statistics. Don't try this at home either.