XII

•6 months later- Charleston, Cordell and Serenity have all been living together. Cordell and Charleston are official and she takes good care of her man. Amariee crazy ass is still locked up and is trying to get away but that ain't workin cause she's in solitary confinement. Charelston graduated and Cordell went back and got his GED. now everyone is happy•

|Charleston|

life has been amazing and I can't begin to explain my happiness right now. I've just been on this high, thanking god for everything he's put me through because he made me stronger and it was all just a road to my success and happiness.

tonight me and Cordell were going to this party since it's been a while and I'm ready to turn tf up! DJ mustard was throwing it and Yg along with Ty Dolla $ign would be there. ain't nothing like a west coast party cause a west coast party don't stop 😂.

I finished straightening my hair and put my hat on.

"babe, you ready?" I called out.

"yeah let's go ma"

I grabbed my phone and keys and walked to the car. the ride there we decided to have a pre-turn up session. the venue was hella packed but I was down with it. all I need is a few drinks to loosen up and have a night of fun.

|Cordell|

the party had started an hour ago and I must say it was lit. everyone was having fun getting along for the first time in years. I met Ty & Yg and we clicked instantly. I joined there little smoke session and got high as a mf kite my nigga. like I was so high could reach up and touch the golden gates high. they had that good shit.

we was all talking getting along until I heard a whole bunch of commotion.

"what you say cuz!?" the dude yelled.

this nigga a crip at a blood party? my nigga wtf? I shook my head and saw Yg hurry over there getting all in the mix.

"don't cuz me blood. I said get yo Crippled ass up outta here for you get popped B."

yg was playing no games man.

"imma give you 5 seconds to get up out that door or imma shoot ya ass up right here and right now." he said pointing his gun at him and the dude didn't budge. YG counted him down and shot him leaving holes in his stomach like buttons on a shirt. this shit was wild yo.

next thing I know Charlie dragging me to a room upstairs kissing all up on me. I could tell she was drunk because of the way she was stumbling everywhere. I kissed her back and pushed her into the wall wrapping my hand around her neck. she like when a nigga man handle her 👅💦. I felt up her body and slowly rubbed my finger across the bottom of her thong, wasting no time to get it on.

Charlie & Cordell outfits in MM