VIII

•2 months later •
|Charlie|

I still couldn't believe my sister was dead but I had to go on with life. She's in a much better place now and I know that she wouldn't want me to cry or be moping around the house. Lately things have been calm and normal but I decided to stay in Cali instead of going to new York.

Right now me and serenity were at the park going down the slide. She was full of smiles and giggles which made me happy. I love to see a baby smile. My only fear is Amariee coming back and harming her. I would rather her kill me than kill rere. I just pray that God heals her soul... SIKE. Fuck that envious bitch.

|Amariee|

Did you guys really think I was gone? Nope , I've been plotting and watching. This whole time my brother Kendrick was only with shawnyelle to kill her. Yes I knew that she thought he was good as gold but nope. This was all part of my plan.

step two , kill off shawnyelle. {√}

Step three , kidnapp Cordell {in progress}.

I layed in the back of cordell mustang and waited for him him to park. I stabbed him in the neck with the before and enjected some medicine into him , making him sleep.

Once he was out I tied his arms and legs together and tapped his eyes closed so he couldn't see where I was taking him. Hours and hours later I made it to Toronto and pulled up to my house. I had ken help me being Cordell inside then I had a little fun. I grabbed my acid until some one started banging on my door.