VI

|Cordell|

"No?" I was actually crushed. I shouldn't have asked cause I already knew the outcome.

"No I won't just be your girlfriend. I will be your lover , best friend , fan everything cordell. I don't even know why you took so long to ask me. " I smiled hard and kisses her cheek.

"Thank you everything you have ever done for me. You honestly mean the world to me and I don't even know why I didn't realize that before."

|Charlie|

I was listening to cordell ramble on and how much I meant to him and all I could think about was our baby. I honestly wanted that child regardless of my age. Yeah I'm 16 but I know that I love this man like no other. My life was in danger and I knew it.

"Cordell in moving" I blurted out. Oh boy..

"What?" He said sounding all sad.

"Amariee is after me and I'm not safe in Cali no more... I decided to transfer to a school in new York."

"Well .. Can I come?"

"Yes !!!!!! " thank god he asked. God knows I would be broken if he didn't.

|Shawnyelle|

Right now me and Aaliyah are at the nalon salon just chilling cause it's Saturday and we could use a little pampering. Lately a lot has been on my mind and this was the best way to think and aaliyah was the best person to talk to. Aaliyah is my sister but she's also my best friend. She's always there when I need her and I just love her so much.

"Liyah Wiyahhhhhhh"

She gave me a stale face and I giggled.

"Yes?"

"I need to talk to you about my life problems" I said sipping my water. She shifted in her seat then looked at me.

"Go ahead pooh"

"So me and Kendrick are going through a lot. You already know about the cheating but now it's getting worse... He's been drinking and smoking more than usual. It's really starting to scare me" I said chewing my lip.

"Why you scared?" She asked furrowing her eyebrows.

"Well he came over the other night and was completely out of it. He was throwing stuff , saying I was cheating and just doing the ultimate most. Then he hit me..." I mumbled the last part and just then came in a drunk Kendrick. Today must be my lucky day..