XV

|Cordell|

today I would be spending my day with Serenity. the other night me and Charleston got into it and she broke up with me so now all I got is Serenity. yeah I'm hurt and I have no idea what to do with my self.... taking care of Serenity by myself is hella hard and I'm clueless as it gets right now.

I just want my baby back with me and supporting me. nothing more , nothing less.

|Charleston|

i had just got off of work and in the house when doorbell rang. i groaned and walked to the door answering it. my eyes froze and my legs shook tremendously.

"dad?" I said on the verge of tears.

"hey baby girl. I missed you" he said getting super close to me.

I backed up until I was pushed up against the wall. flashbacks ran through my head and all I wanted was for Cordell to walk trough the door and save me.

"did you miss me baby?"

he asked caressing my cheek and looking me up and down while chewing his lip.

"please stop..." I said barely above a whisper and the next thing I knew his hands were already in my pants..

|Amariee|

today I was released from jail and I plan on doing some damn damage. I was gone long enough and now it's time to seek revenge.

I met Charleston dad in prison and that became my little bitch. he got out a month before me so he's been watching everything, step by step. I sent him to Charleston house to shake her up some while I went to get Serenity.

I know Cordell would slip up and make a simple mistake like leave something at the house and have to leave Serenity unattended.

I watched him as he went inside the store to pay for gas and I crept over to the car taking Serenity out of her car seat and back to my car. I hurried and got in with her in my lap and sped off.

I haven't seen her in a while and now she was just part of my plan to get Cordell. I pulled up to my apartment and hurried inside.

I never wanted kids and I feel like Cordell trapped me. he knew from the get go that his pull out game was weak so he should have worn a condom. who never 7 minutes could cause a life time of hell?

Cordell was next on my list. I don't care what I have to do or who tries to stop me, I'm going to get him back under my wing. he's mine and no one else's.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
okay guys , this is just a filler. I have major writers block but I wanted to update so yeeaaaah. 😘