II

|Cordell|

I walked into Serenity room and saw Amariee yanking a cord from my baby neck.

"What happened?" I questioned trying not to accuse her of anything.

"Oh, she started crying and I came to see what was wrong and some how she got the phone cord wrapped around her neck."

That's a damn lie.. How would she get the cord if she can't even sit up? She must think I'm dumb.

"Amariee that's not even possible.. She's only a month old. She's not able to sit up"

The look was all over her face, I knew exactly what she did.

"And what happened to her face? Did she just so happen to grab your hand and slap herself too!?" At this point I was furious, words couldn't describe the pain.

"You really think I would hurt my own child!?" She asked getting teary eyed.

"Its just not making any type of sense to me babe.. Do you think grandma left the phone off the hook or something? It just doesn't add up" I softened up some towards her , amariee isn't that type of girl..

"Probably .. You know she forgets to take her medicine so she doesn't remember a lot of stuff" she said wiping her eyes.

I couldn't help but to hug her.

"I'm sorry baby , I didn't mean to hurt your feelings."

"Its okay." She said hugging me back. Something just wasn't right.

|two weeks later|

I started to notice over time serenity had bruises popping up out of no where. Something wasn't right but I had no time to investigate so I got my best friend Charleston (Charlie) investigating. She goes over there everyday while I'm at work , best believe that girl will forever be in my life.

|Charlie|

So I'm on my investigation shit , right?right and I noticed that my baby Serenity is full of bruises and I Don't play that shit. Imma keep it real cause imma G, I can't stand that bitch Amariee. She always been on that shady shit and I told Cordell that from the beginning.

I've known cordell since I was a baby. He's always been the man that I loved but he just can't see it. I was supposed to be the mother of his first child , his wife , his everything and that's why I love Serenity the way I do because she's basically mine.

I got out of my jeep and walked up the door and walked inside.

"Good morning Grandma" I smiled as I walked over to her to give her a hug and a kiss.

"Good morning baby" she said as she hugged me back. I looked up and there behold the hoe from hell herself. The Amariee Jones.

"Where's my niece?"

"You Dont have any nieces here." She said looking me up and down, Strike one.

"Actually I do but shit .. I'll go get her my damn self."

That's exactly what I did to. I walked my happy ass up them stairs and into serenity room.

"This bitch is out if her damn mind" I said to myself. The sight was way to bad for me to even look at. ReRe had burns and cuts all over her. Like who abuse a two month old?! She's sick in the head and with that being said I sprited down those stairs and got right in her face.

|Amariee|

This bitch had the NERVE the motherfucking AUDACITY to come in MY house and get in MY face. Nah , it Don't work like that.

"Get out my face" I said ad calm as possible.

"Or what bitch?! Or what!?" She said pushing me with her body. I'm not punk bitch and I Dont mind throwing the first hit either. I chuckled and swung for her face.

|Charlie|

She swung and I ducked, mama ain't raise no fool. I knew exactly what I was doing. See using your chest to move someone is an automatic trigger and it gets them to swing , giving you time to duck and hit them with a quick two piece.

I stood up straight and pow , she took one to the nose. I wasn't done with her , she's going to feel way worse than ReRe does. I punched her in the mouth three times then slammed her face one the table busting it open. I grabbed the scissors and carved my name in her stomach and stabbed both of her legs. I forgot to mention that I'm low key physco.. Anyways , I grabbed some hair scissors and grabbed her hair and started to cut away. Make overs are always fun .

Once I finished with my "client" I washed my hands and ran upstairs and grabbed rere and strapped her in her car seat and packed her some stuff then got in my pretty jeep and drove off back to my house.

•an hour later•
|Cordell|

I pulled into Charlie drive way and walked inside and to her room.

"Hey ba- ... Charlie." I almost called her bae , what's gotten into me?

"Hey cordell, she's sleeping but I have some bad news for you."

Lord I can't take anymore bad news. I pulled the covers back and looked at my baby then back at charlie. My blood pressure shot through the roof and I felt myself turning red.

"What'd you do to my baby?!"

She looked at me like I was crazy, I started to black out and grow angry the more I looked at her.

"What? Cordell why would I do that!? You and I both know that I love that girl like that's my own. You need to check Amariee not me cause I ain't do shit!" Bullshit.

"Fuck you Charleston! You always blaming amariee when you in the wrong. You know what you did! I Dont have shit to say to you no mo'. Dont hit my line , nothing. Don't even look my way. You wonder why I Dont wanna be with your dumb ass. Stupid bitch."

••••••••••••••••••••••
Charleston Amari Rodriguez in the media. more to come soon.