CHAPTER 1

"Tae Ah, did you packed all your things up? Are you ready?" Sister Seol said as she opened the door.

"Nae! Sister-nim." I said as I zipped all my bags closed and started carrying them.

"Are you nervous? Don't worry. They're good and I think you'll enjoy their company. Tae Ah won't be a bad girl to them, right?" Sister Seol held both of my hands

"I'm a bit nervous but I know this could pass out anytime when I got there. Don't worry too much about me Sister-nim. I'll be a good girl to my new family. Thanks for taking care of me all these years. I'm surely going to miss you." I said as tears started to roll down through my cheeks. She hugged me tightly and she cried too.

I would surely going to miss all my friends here. The playgrounds, the rooms, and every corner of this orphanage, this has been my home since my parents abandoned me.

My friends and the other nuns accompanied me and walked with me outside as we wait for my new family to fetch me.

"Tae Ah-ssi! Please don't use your childishness when your infront of them! You might annoy them because of your ugly face! haha!!" Paul said to me as we walked through the gate. He became a good, yet a naughty friend to me. He always tell me that I'm ugly. Hey! I'm not that ugly. But he just love to tease me and calling me in that way.

"Whatever you say Paul, the runny nosed! You'll gonna miss this childishness when I'm gone!" I stucked my tongue out and I heard him laugh.

I heard a car coming towards the gate and I bet, they're now here to fetch me already. MY NEW PARENTS. I hope they'll gonna like me.

The door started to open and a beautiful woman came out together with a man which I think they're married. Omo. Both of them are good looking. My knees started to tremble as they walked and stopped infront of me.

"Annyeong. I'm Park Eun Ri, and I would be your Eomma from now on. :) Just call me Eomma." She leveled herself to me and hugged me tightly.
Omo. I have a beautiful eomma!

"I'm Park Kye Sul, please call me Appa from now on, little angel :)" He also joined the hug and I felt something warm in my heart. It felt like I am with my true family. Is this the feeling of having a mom and dad? Omo. I'm such an ignorant.

I didn't noticed that tears started to fall from my eyes.
I'm so happy that I have my own family already.

"Omo. Hon! She's crying! Did we hurt you, angel?" The man, I mean Appa was worried about me.

"Yeah. Don't you like us? We didn't even hear your voice, princess." Eomma said

The Nuns, also together with Sister Seol looked at me with their worried look.

I shook my head.

"A-aniyo. It's not like that Sir-- I mean A-Appa and E-Eomma---"

"Omo! Her voice is soo cute!!!" Eomma said nonchalantly while patting Appa's shoulder

"You sounded like an angel, dear. Were so happy to meet you" Appa said with his smile.

"I-I'm happy a-also... P-please take c-care of m-me?" I said stuttering, still nervous.

"Of course! We've been longing for a baby girl, darling!!! We'll gonna treat you as a princess since we already have a prince" Eomma said to me smiling.

"M-Mwo? a Prince?" I asked.

Is this a fairytale? Are these guys came from a royal family? Are they going to take me to their castle? mansion? palace?

My mind started to fly away in this thoughts.

"Yeah. Can we just talk about that when we got home already? You'll gonna meet that prince sooner, don't worry :)" Appa said chuckling.

I don't know but I felt an excitement inside me. I have this feeling that I will be safe in this family. Safe and Happy :)

I bid my last goodbyes to my fellow friends and nuns and started to get inside their car.
Woaah. Omo. I'll gonna ride a car!!! yipeee!! ^___^ My first time. hihihi.

Appa started driving but because of my first time to ride on a car, i felt drowsy because of the aircon. I don't want the scent, seriously. It makes me throw up. I sitted in the passenger seat while Appa and Eomma are sitting infront and right beside each other. Eomma tilted her head to see me.

"Darling, are you feeling drowsy? Hon, can you please turn off the aircon and open the window instead? It seems like our princess doesn't like the aircon scent." She said. She's soo thoughtful.. Omo. I love her already.

"Kamsahamnida Eomma, Appa :)" I said as I turn my gaze outside the window

"Anything for you, Tae Ah" Appa said as he looked me in his rearview mirror

Omo. I didn't tell my name to them yet. That's a disrespect. Isnt it? Omo. Eotteokhe.

"Abeoji, Eomma. Mianheyo.. I didnt recognize myself first before---" Eomma cut me out

"It's fine, Princess. We already know what your name is. It's in our contract anyway. :)" Eomma said

"My girl is so full of respect. Omo. She's like our Hye Rin----" Appa suddenly stopped.

"Hon" Eomma said in a low tone.

Eh? Hye Rin?

Now I started to get curious. Who is Hye Rin? Who's the prince? They're driving me crazy now. This family might be full of mystery... :3
But I'm too stubborn to find it out. I'm out of that.. Am I?

---------------------------------------

Ok. Thanks for reading! see you in the next chapter! :)