CHAPTER 11

"I-I'm starting to fall in love with you, Tae Ah" Baekhyun said between our hugs.

"B-Baekhyun..." I was caught off guard hearing those words from him. He broke the hug to see my face.

This would be my first time to hear a guy confessing that he already fell in love with me.
And Baekhyun, who was known as the playboy in our school is the first one.

"I know this is too fast. We've only met 2 weeks ago right? But each time you're around me, my heart's starting to beat abnormally. You know, I may sound sissy as you hear this words from me but, this isn't me before. I admit I had played all the girls' heart here in the campus. I always leave heartaches to them. But before you could say anything from me, please give me time to explain and tell you why." he said as his eyes became sad.

His eyes are begging. So I cant help but to nod at him and we searched for a bench to sit in.
All of us have a reason why we all changed. And mostly, PAIN is the main reason why.

*flashback*

Baekhyun's POV

"Chanyeol-ssi!" I called him as I ran towards him.

"Baekhyun" He said in a serious tone.

"Haha! What's wrong with you, huh? You look so serious. Yuck. Your face doesnt suits you!" I said as I chuckled

"Stop pestering me from now on." he said as he walked but I just followed him.

"Yah! What's with that acting? Huh? *immitates him* Stop pestering me from now on. Duh Park Chanyeol, stop using your lame acting skills to me. Hahaha!" I said as I punched him lightly in his shoulder.

"Baekhyun, I'm fuckin serious." He said as he turned to look at me.

"I'm fuckin serious too! Hahaha. Omo Chanyeolie. Are you really good at this? I guess you're not! Hahaha. Stop being like that and lets go to our class instead. The other members are waiting for us alrea---" I was cut off when he suddenly punched me in the face.

"Yah! What was that for?!" I said as I hold on my cheek that was punched.

"You're getting into my nerves already. I told you to stop pestering me but you still insisted to do that." He said as he cracked his knuckles.

The students are starting to watch us. All of them were whispering and curious why the both of us were fighting.

"Yah! What's wrong with you?! I thought were bestfriends?! Why are you acting like this all of a sudden?!" My voice started to go loud.

"I dont need to explain to you. And bestfriends? Just pretend you never had one. Let's just say, I'm being annoyed with you since we have met but I just need to tolerate it because you're a smart ass." he chuckled at his words and that made my blood to boil.

"So, You're just using me?!" I balled my fist and clenched my teeth.

"Exactly. You're really a smart ass. Huh? Haha. But you're so dumb for not knowing it." He said.

"You fucking asshole!" I ran towards him and gave him a hard punch. I grabbed his collar and punched him again. The students started to scream and the crowd was shouting both of us to stop.

Someone grabbed me by arm and dragged me away from Chanyeol. I turned to see that person. It's Taeyeon. My beloved girlfriend.

I was about to say a word when she suddenly... slapped me.. hard... In the face..