CHAPTER 26

3rd Person POV

Days, months and a year had passed since they totally lost contact with each other. They used to be strong, happy, and inlove regardless of the distance but in just a blink of an eye, everything has changed. Seems like the wind started to blow in a different direction.

She suffered from devastation, she cried, almost died but now she has regained her old self again.

What about him? What did he do? And what's the story behind those lies? How is he now that he could no longer contact Tae Ah? The truth in this story is now about to unfold.

Spencer's Superclub, New York, USA. 9:30 pm

"Give me another shot. Same drink." Park Chanyeol told the bartender as he finished his drink in one shot.

The crowd is too loud that you can only hear the strong beat of music and see only neon lights and random people dancing on the dancefloor.

"I'm afraid you'll pass out anytime, Sir. This will be your 30th shot of vodka. And I think you're already drunk" The bartender reminds him but Chanyeol only shot him a blank look.

"I'm not yet drunk. Last time I came here I finished 70 shots of vodka but I'm still sober.  I have high tolerance in alcohol so shut your mouth." Chanyeol glared at him as he swig his drink in one go.

"Give me another shot. Talk to me once more and you'll lose your job. I can talk to your manager and just tell him to fire you. You speak too much" he warned and the bartender bowed at him to apologize.

He rolled his eyes as he kept on drinking his vodka. He's about to swig another shot when someone swatted his drink away from him.

"Stop this." She said in a serious tone

He ignored her as he was about to order another drink when she grabbed him by his collar.

"I said stop!" She yelled at him as she tightened her grip on his collar.

He forcefully swatted her hand and pushed her away from him.

"Don't touch me." He said and glared at her as he swig another drink in one shot.

"You're not yet fully recovered! What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you going to end your life here?!" She exclaimed but Chanyeol only gave her a chuckle

"I already died a year ago. In case you forgot." He laughed in sarcasm as he slowly shakes the glass in circles.

Ever since he lost contact with Tae Ah, he never considered the following days, months as a part of his living. He tried to move on but his heart won't participate. He's yearning for Tae Ah's presence, her sweet voice, her cute laughs, and her childish acts. He missed that girl so much.

"I'm going to call Luhan and Taeyeon to come and pick you up." she deadpanned as she started dialing Taeyeon's number.

"No need. I can drive myself." He answered expressionless as he stood up and began walking

"Are you crazy? You can't even walk properly Park Chanyeol!" She exclaimed as she followed Chanyeol and supported him from walking.

"Same's true with this." He pointed his heart as he let out a fake smile.

"This can no longer beat properly" he whispered as she noticed that tears began to form in his eyes

"I miss her" he added as he bit his lower lip to prevent himself from crying.

She sighed as she looked at him. Chanyeol bent down his knees on the ground and began crying. It's been a year ever since he lost contact with Tae Ah but the pain is still there, haunting him. He just figured out that she got kicked out from their house and he has no idea where she is right now since her phone couldn't be reached. Their parents must've known their secret relationship so Tae Ah got kicked out. If it's not because of his illness he must've went back to Korea and find her.