CHAPTER 20

Chanyeol POV

"Eomma, I told you I was okay." I already told her several times.
I groaned as I packed my things up getting ready for school.

"But you should atleast have a medical check up first with your private doctor before going to school! You're still burning up Park Chanyeol!" Eomma shouted with a worried look and I just rolled my eyes

"I already missed a lot of activities and exams. I need to catch them up. This is just an ordinary fever, Eomma. Please don't worry too much." I told Eomma as I hugged her.

"You're indeed a hard-headed son. Aish." Eomma sighed in defeat as she broke the hug.

"Come home early, okay? The weather's not good today. Don't let yourself be soaked in the rain. You still have a fever" Eomma added as he felt my forehead and I just made a nod

"I'll go ahead." I said as I carried my backpack and left my room

---------------------------------------------------

As I went downstairs, I saw Tae Ah sitting on the sofa. She's wearing our school uniform but it seems like she's waiting for someone.

"Not going to school yet?" I said and she immediately stood up after she heard me. She fixed the hem of her uniform and grabbed her backpack.

"I'm actually waiting for you... Oppa." She smiled at me sweetly. It felt like my fever has gone away with that kind of smile.

I can't help myself but to smile back.
She called me Oppa again. I didn't heard that from her for a long time.

"Let's go then" I grinned as we left the house

As we walked through the streets, she kept on looking at me but I choosed to ignore it.

"I know you're dying to ask me if I was fine already. I feel a lot better now than yesterday if that's what you wanted to ask." I chuckled as I slid my hand on my pocket.

"But still, you look pale. Are you sure you're now okay? I can just send you back home you know." She worridly asked

"I'm okay. No worries" I smiled in assurance.

She nodded as she sighed in defeat and we just continued to walk down the streets until we passed a newly-opened store which I think is only intended for lovely couples.

I saw her face immediately changed after she saw a life-sized stuff toy displayed infront of the store. She looked at that thing in awe.

"That stuff toy is sooo cute. He's sooo squishy and that I really want to hug him forever." She said with a sparkling eyes

"You aren't familiar with that stuff toy? You don't know him?" I pointed at the said stuff toy as she shooked her head.

"Woaah. Daebak. He has a name?" She was amazed and I just rolled my eyes.

"Yah. Tell me." She pouted

"That's Dumby Tae-Tae. The maker of that stuff toy was inspired by you. Aish." I said as I continued walking.

"Seriously? Even a baby can easily recognize BayMax. How dare her not to know who my favorite character is." I mumbled as I heard her calling out my name.

"Yah! You're walking too fast! Aish! Why did you leave me there?" She whined as she slapped me on the shoulder.

I showed her my watch and her eyes got wider after we realized that we're already...