CHAPTER 5

It took hours before the Orientation ended. And I was so happy that Baekhyun will be my classmate! ^_^ I wont be alone already!!! Hihi. What a lucky, ME! :)

"Ughh, Tae Ah-ssi. Arent you hungry?" Baekhyun said as we seat on a bench.

Before I could answer his question, my stomach suddenly growled. He chuckled as my face turned into crimson red again. I hate you stomach! -_-

"Seems like your stomach is now answering for you. Haha!" He laughed again.

His stomach growled too. And that made me laugh hard.

"Yah! I hate you stomach! You're embarassing me infront of Tae Ah-ssi!" He pouted and shouted at his stomach.

"Seems like your stomach doesnt agree with you hahaha." I said stucking my tongue out.

"Whatever. Haha. Well, Just wait over here. I'll just go and buy some foods at the cafeteria. Guard our seats, ok? Dont let anyone sit beside you!" He shouted as he runs away to buy food.

That man. Tch. I switch my gaze on the side and the trees caught my eyes. Cherry Blossoms are really beautiful.
It makes me relax that I wanted to take a nap.

I rested my head and looked up to meet the sky. Wow. What a cloudy day.

Baekhyun:
Shoot.. I forgot to ask her what food does she likes. Oh well, I should go back then.
I started going back to where Tae Ah is when I saw Chanyeol hyung talking to her. I cant help but to hide from the tree and eavesdrop.

Tae Ah:

I was shocked when someone appeared in my sight.

"Chan Oppa..." I said and sitted properly.

"What are you doing here all alone? Did you ditch in your class?" He said to me blankly.

"A-aniyo.. Our class will start after an hour. And besides, I'm with Baek---" He cuts me off.

"Why are you with him? You two made some scenes during the orientation. Isnt it? Are you not ashamed of yourself?" He said straightly

"I-It's not like that O-Oppa---"

"Are you not thinking that I am getting embarassed too?! They already know that we're sibblings! And yet youre doing foolish things inside my school! You're really an eyesore! Youre annoying! I let you come here to study. Not to make a lovey dovey with Baek---" Chan Oppa was cut by Baekhyun, who just arrived.

"Let him explain Hyung. You keep on cutting her words. Isnt that rude enough for her? A girl like her should be fully respected. She's your sister, right?" He said as he glared at Oppa

"You're out of this Baek. Dont talk as if you respected all of the girls already. You're known as the playboy, anyway. Playing every girl's heart. And you call that respect? Did you tripped yourself? You're not the Baek that I've used to know." Chan Oppa glared at him also.

What? Baekhyun is a playboy? Playing every girl's heart?

"Well, people change even in the shortest period of time hyung. This is so funny. Why are we even talking about my past? As far as I know, were talking about how you treat Tae Ah-ssi." He chuckled.

"As what I've said, you're out of this. And you said, past? Baek, dont fool me. I know you a lot. Once a playboy, always a playboy!" Oppa said as he started to clench his fist.

"Oohh.. Is that so? Haha. Well, If that's one of your principles, I wont contradict you then. I'm just happy whenever I'm with your sissy. I dont know why you found her so annoying.. She's a bright and a cheerful kid to me. You just only need to see that. Open your eyes on her and you'll see what I'm saying. Tae Ah-ssi. Let's go." He grabbed my wrist and started to go but Chan Oppa held my other wrist.

Now, two boys are already holding my wrist. Kyaaa. Are they really going to fight? Or they just want to play tag war? Ok! Lets play tag war then! ^_^

"Let go of her." Oppa said suspiciously.

"No. You should. Were having our class you know. Why are you here anyway? You're supposed to be in your class too, right?" Baekhyun said.

I can see electrifying gazes between them.

"She's my sister. I'm responsible of protecting her." Oppa said

"Woah. Its my first time again to see that side of yours, hyung. No need to protect her. You only see her as an eyesore, right? You should be thankful to me. I can protect her more than you." Baek said

Why does baekhyun knows something on Oppa? Are they that close before?

"U-Uhmm.. O-Oppa. Baek is right. Were having a class in 5 minutes. I guess you should be the one, l-letting go of me. A-And, y-you dont need to protect me. I guess I'm fine with Baekhyun. H-He's nice and I think he'll be a good friend to me. I-I dont see him as a playboy like what your saying. I hope he's not like that. I-I promise I wont be closed to you from now on so that you will no longer be embarassed by me." I said as I slowly pulled my hand away from his grip, not looking into his eyes.

Oppa let out a laugh. A forced laugh.

"Fine then. I should be really thankful to you Baek. That eyesore wont be around me already. Besides, he's just adopted and----" I cut him off.

I'm getting pissed with him.

"Annoying, right? I know that already. You dont need to tell me that. Ever since we met, You always find me annoying even if I'm not." I said not even bothering him to call Oppa.

"I wont tell Eomma and Appa about this. Let's just pretend we're ok when they're around us." I said as I walked away and Baekhyun followed me behind.

3rd Person

Chanyeol was left dumbfounded, not even moving because of shock. He didnt expect that Tae Ah can say all of that infront of him, and his bestfriend, Baekhyun.He was used to her childish thoughts and her foolish actions. He didnt expect this coming. He was partly happy about this because he can no longer see her closed to him. But a part of it, he's lonely, regretting all the words he said to her and apologize instead.

Why can't he just move on from his past? That's already a year ago. A year before her sister died...

----------------------------
Ok. I'll just gonna leave this hanging. Hahaha! Sorry for being a cliff hanger! I just love doing this. Kekeke. Omo what happened to Chanyeol's sister that he even hated Tae Ah?
Check this out in the next Chapter. See you there! :D