CHAPTER 17

Tae Ah PoV

I woke up with the light of the sun together with the synchronized sound of chirping birds. I began stretching my arm when I realized that someone's hugging me on my waist. Oh yeah, I forgot. I slept with Chanyeol last night. As if I have any other choice. We're stucked here in the middle of the forest having no idea on how to get out of here.

"Chanyeol.. Ireona." I whispered as I tapped him in the shoulder.

"hmmmm." He groaned as he hugged my waist tighter

My cheeks turned into crimson red again. Oh God. Not again. >\\\\<

"Y-Yah. Park Chanyeol. Wake up!" I shouted on the top of my lungs and that made him wake up.

He sheepishly woke up and gently rubbed his eyes.

Man. Is that how you look in the morning? You look cute and handsome at the same time.

I mentally slapped myself for that crazy thought of mine. Tae Ah what are you thinking?!

He let out a smirk as he turned to look at me.

"You kept on staring at me while sleeping. Why? Are you into me?" He teased

What?! But I thought he's sleeping! Ok I'm doomed.

"Yah. Don't be stupid." I said as I avoided his gaze.

"Am I really that handsome to make you feel embarassed again? You're blushing." He teased me even more by moving his head closer to me. He cupped my face close to his and we're like half an inch apart. And for this moment I was frozed.

I can smell his manly scent. We didnt even brushed our teeth but his morning breath smells like a sweet candy.

"Tell me what you're feeling." He whispered

"You're a conceited jerk." I said

He smirked again. Gosh. Why are you so good at it affjdmdsjdk.

"Really? That's it? Then what about this?"

O_______________O

Did he...
Did he just..
K-Kissed me?!!!!

He gave me a peck kiss on the lips.
My heart began pounding and I felt this weird feeling again in my stomach. H-He stole it! He stole my first kiss!!!!

He offered his face to me showing that I should slap him for doing that.

"You can just slap me---"

I slapped him really hard before he could finish his words.

He wore a smile as if he expected that to happen.

"Why did---"

I was not able to finish my words when Chanyeol got punched by someone. I was shocked when I realized that Baekhyun and the other players were here already.

"You f*ckin bastard!" Baekhyun grabbed his collar and punched him again.

"Hyung! Stop!" Sehun pulled him but he just ended up throwing up to the ground

"Heck! Where did he get that strength? Yah Baekhyun-ah! Stop that-- ufff!!!" Also with Luhan, he joined Sehun to the ground.

"CAN'T YOU PLEASE STOP!" I shouted on the top of my lungs.

Baekhyun was about to punch him but he frozed when he heard me shouted. He pushed Chanyeol away and I saw Oppa's face filled with bloods and bruises. I felt sorry for him. But he shouldnt have done that. We're sibblings.