CHAPTER 14

Fifth floor Bathroom.
Tae Ah's POV

I remained silent as I waited for Chanyeol, still processing those words he said before leaving me behind.

He still see me as an eyesore. He still hates me. He just pretended to be nice infront of me because Eomma forces him to do it. Those words he told me asking for apology before was just an act. He still dont see me as his yeodongsaeng. What's wrong with me that he always wanted me to get out of his sight? Am I really that ugly? Am I a bad person?

I curled myself into ball and embraced my knees as my vision's became blurry because of my tears getting ready to fall. I tried to hold it from falling but I failed. Tears started running through my cheeks and I started to cry.

"Yah. Stand up now and change" A deep and husky voice said as he entered the bathroom.

I already know who it was.

He handed me a plastic bag and I lowered down my head to see what's inside.

"What's this?" I said as I showed that thing to him.

"Quit playing ignorant. Just go and change." he groaned as he throw a shirt and a shorts to me. Wait, men's clothes?!

"B-But this is--"

"It's mine. I know. Aish! Can you stop talking to me and just change?!" he shouted at me showing me that he's getting pissed.

"O-Okay.. Thank you so much Chanyeol-oppa." I still managed to thank him and bowed 90° before getting inside the cubicle and change. He just raised his hand and rolled his eyes not even bothering to look at me.

I can't believe I would be wearing this kind of loose shirt... Ugh. There is "Happiness Delight" print on it and I found it cute. But the problem is, it's kinda big for me T.T Pabo-yah. What do you expect from that tower? Aish.
After of so much groaning inside the bathroom, I quickly made my way out of the cubicle and I just noticed Chanyeol leaning on the wall while his hands are in his pocket. He noticed my presence as he straightened his look with his usual pokerface

"What took you so long?" he said while eyeing me from head to toe. Yah. Stop doing that.. >\\\<

"I--I got a hard time fixing the pad inside my under--"

"Yah! Why are you telling me that?!" he shouted as I saw his face getting red.

What's with him?! He's just asking me and when I got to answer it he suddenly gets mad. -_- I.Will.Never.Understand.You.Man

"Then what am I supposed to tell?! It's kinda true anyway!!" I shouted back. I was shocked with what I've reacted. Did I just shout at him?

"And now you're shouting at me?! How disrespectful! To tell you ugly peasant, you should owe me a lot for doing such a big favor that even your Baekhyun himself cant do!" he shouted as the brats around the fifth floor noticed the two of us and started murmuring

I was taken a back by what he have said. Where's Baekhyun by the way? He's supposed to be here helping me and not him, right?

"And to think that he's not even looking for you." he added as he scoffed

He's looking for me.. Maybe. Dont say such things like that. He's courting me, pabo.

"I assure you that because if he really did look for you, it should not be me helping an eyesore like you." He said as he walked away.

I was left dumbfounded and I heard the brats calling me "bitch" and "slut"

"She's wearing Chanyeol Oppa's favorite shirt."