CHAPTER 15

"Eomma! I'm home! Eodi-yah?" I said as I enter the house and searched for eomma

"I'm here angel." I heard a sweet voice coming from the kitchen. I smiled as I went straightly to the kitchen only to find her cooking her best specialty: Samgyeopsal *o*

She knows that Samgyeopsal is my favorite dish. And it happened that it was Chanyeol's favorite too.

I swooped her in embrace as the scent of the food occupied the entire kitchen.. Oh god of living sweet potatoes in the entire universe! This is heaven! *0*

"Waaa. Eomma the scent is really great.. It makes me feel very hungry now." I said as I went beside her.

She let out a chuckle. I swear.. I wont be surprised if she's a goddess before.

"Silly girl. Just go and call your Oppa upstairs. The food is nearly cooked." She said as she laid the plates on top of the table.

"Nae Eomma." I nodded as I walked upstairs and stopped infront of Chanyeol's room

I saw a huge note hanging infront of his door and it says "Dont disturb. I'm busy"

I was about to knock the door when suddenly I remembered what he said to me in the fest.

"Listen to me, ugly peasant. I'm only doing this because I might think that you're really in need and not because you just called me Oppa so dont get your hopes up. You're still an eyesore to me and I really hate you so bad for asking me a favor. Just do me a favor also after doing this... I DONT WANT YOU TO BE IN MY SIGHT. AGAIN."

I heaved a sigh as I remembered those words he said. Instead of knocking, I just went inside my room and shut the door closed.

-----------------------------------
Chanyeol PoV

I was busy typing my thesis when suddenly someone knocked at my door.

That eyesore. Can't she see the huge note hanging infront of my door?! -_- She must be blind.

I just ignored it and continued to type but the knocks got even louder. I angrily stood up from my swivel chair and laid down my spectacles in my table as I walked towards the door and twisted the doorknob open.

"Yah! Are you-----" I didnt finished what I'm about to say.

"Where is she?" I whispered as I tried to search around but I saw no one.

Is she trying to play with me?! -_-

I lowered down my head and I saw my clothes neatly folded and a note on top of it. I gently picked them up.

I just came to return your clothes. Sorry for disturbing you. Eomma also told me to call you downstairs to eat dinner. Dont worry.. I wont be there. I'm now doing the favor you asked me few days ago.

I let out a scoff as I read her note. She really knows how to follow orders. She's getting matured day by day.

I went inside my room and shut the door closed.

---------------------------------

Running Man Studio. 10:15 am.
Tae Ah POV

"All selected players for Running Man Season 3, please settle yourselves inside the lobby. You may go inside." The man who's using a megaphone said to us outside the building.

Geez.. I didnt expect that this would be so hard. We've been waiting here for almost 3 hours patiently enduring the scorching heat of the sun.

And to top of it, we were all surrounded by a huge crowd and were all having a hard time passing through them. Running Man is indeed popular to everyone. The staffs took charge of making way to the ocean-like crowd and we just followed them. We are all wearing masks and running man hoodie jackets to temporarily hide our identity from the crowd. They'll get to see us when the show will be going to air on tv.