CHAPTER 23

I immediately slouched on my bed after Chanyeol and I got home. I began replaying the romantic scene we had earlier on my mind and that made me squeal like a crazy cat. I began rolling and kicking my feet on the air as Chanyeol's words began recalling inside my head. I just can't believe we're official now.

My phone suddenly vibrated so I quickly fished it on my pocket to see who texted me. My lips began to form a smile once I saw the registered id.

From: Chanyeol ❤

I can hear you squealing right now. Just to remind you, my room is adjacent to your room so I can hear everything. My TaeTae is so cute. :D

I giggled at his text and replied back

To: Chanyeol ❤

Yah. I'm not squealing. I just remembered some of Baekhyun's funny jokes that's all. :P

I didn't get any response after I sent that to him. Did he take that seriously? Omg I can't stop laughing.

I suddenly got a new message on LINE and I checked the user ID only to reveal Chanyeol's name.

What he sent made me burst into laughter. He sent me his derp face and I swear this would be the funniest thing I've ever seen. I couldn't stop laughing at his picture so I got another message of him.

From: Chanyeol ❤

Yah. I even ruined my reputation just to make you laugh. Handsome men can't easily do that. Just don't you dare mention any guy's name when you're chatting me or when you're with me. You're hurting my feelings.

He's so cute to tease. I'm thinking of teasing him more but I'm afraid I might get too far so I just shrugged it off.

To: Chanyeol ❤

Okay. Okay. I'm just teasing you. Lol. You really made me laugh today. I'm going to treasure this legendary pic of yours and keep this as one of our collections. Hahaha.

From: Chanyeol ❤

I'm already embarassed so please delete it now. :<

To: Chanyeol ❤

I'm sorry Yeobo but I can't :< You're cute here tho.

From: Chanyeol ❤

You just called me Yeobo 🙊

Did I? I immediately checked what I recently sent and it was true. I called him Yeobo.

I suddenly heard a loud scream on the other room. I am 100% sure that it was Chanyeol's voice. He's squealing like an idiot and he's mumbling something I barely understand.

Does calling him Yeobo make him squeal like that? I giggled as I heard continous thump on the other room. I bet he's throwing all his pillows everywhere. He's so cute lol :D

-------------------------------------
Days had passed, and my relationship with Chanyeol keeps on growing each day. I can hear some students talking about us and we just ignored it. The whole campus already knew our relationship and we are not ashamed of that. Some are glad and some are annoyed. Of course, we can't avoid haters.

2 days before the Graduation Ceremony:

"I can't believe I won't be able to see Taengoo for 4 years." Baekhyun sighed as we watched their final graduation practice from afar while eating ice cream

"You know if you're really destined to each other, distance doesn't matter to you even it will take several years to wait. As long as you guys are inlove" I stated while eating my ice cream