CHAPTER 9

I quickly entered my room and closed the door afterwards.
I gently leaned on the door, still in the state of shock.

"Geurae. If you say so. I wont have any rivals then..."

"Cause I'm already starting to like her... And this will continue to grow everytime I'm with her"

Baekhyun likes me...
Baekhyun likes me...
Baekhyun likes me...

"Kyaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!" I screamed as I jumped into my bed. Byun Baekhyun likes me!!!
^_^ Omo.. Eotteokhe!!!

I rolled over the bed as I giggle.
I'm going crazy now... Waaaahh.

"No, I don't, I won't and there's no way I could like her. She's just an eyesore to me."

I suddenly stopped from rolling when his words suddenly popped out on my mind. The way he said those words, he really means it.

Chanyeol doesnt like me...

He dont even see me as a sister.
He really hates me a lot.
I wonder why...

Well, I dont care anymore! ^_^
Baekhyun likes me and that's the most important!!! :)
I Got a Boy meotjin!!! Hahaha.

But, who's Taeyeon??? Her name sounds familiar to me...

Wait...

Is she the girl that I've met at the USC office before?! Chanyeol's assistant?! Omo.
That pretty girl, was Baekhyun's ex girlfriend?!
But I'm nothing to her...

She's more beautiful than me..

Wait, why am I being too worried?
Am I starting to like him too?
Waaaahh.. I dont know what to do!!! >_

--------------------------------
3rd Person POV

"Yah Chanyeolie... Could you please call your sister and ask her to go down here? Were now eating." His mom said while serving the food.

"I'm busy----" He was cut off

"Park Chanyeol!!!" His mom glared at him.

"Ok Ok!!! Aish!" he stood up and stomped his feet and went upstairs to call that eyesore.

He knocked into her door but there's no response. He knocked once more but still no response. He had no choice but to open the door. Good thing it was not locked.

He went inside but he found no one.

"Where did that eyesore go?" he said.

He was about to leave when he heard her phone beeped in her side table. He checked who's the sender but it's unregistered. Out of curiosity, he opened it.

"Annyeong Tae Ah!!! Haha! I just got your number from your Mom! Hahaha. Its so funny that you seldom use your phone. Now, you can use it from now on. Since you're texting the handsome Byun Baekhyun already! :P"

He scoffed after he read his text. Handsome? I'm more handsome, duh..

He was about to delete it when Tae Ah suddenly came out from the bathroom. She was wearing a pink wardrobe and that made her look cute. Tae Ah was shocked.

"Kyaaaa!!! Why are you here??!!!" she shouted throwing him pillows.

"Y-Yah!!! It's not what you're thinking! Eomma asked me to call you downstairs!" He said avoiding the pillows.

"You should've atleast knocked on my door!" She said as she throws more pillows to him.

"But I already knocked it many times!" He shouted

"Even though! You should not be inside a girl's room!!!" she shouted back

"Why are you overacting?!! As if there's something interesting in you!!!" he rolled his eyes.

"There is! How dare you say that!!!" she shouted as she started to throw him her pointed shoes.

"Eomma!!!" he screamed and ran outside and went downstairs

"Dont you dare come back here, pervert!!!" She shouted outside and banged the door closed.

"Em not a pervert!!!" He shouted back.

"Chanyeolie! What the heck just happened?" Eomma said as she put her hands on her waist.

"That girl thinks I'm a pervert!" He said as he walked towards the table.

"What?! Did you two just had a fight??!!!" She raised her voice as she grabbed one of his ears. Oh, not his ears again..

"Eomma!!! Spare my ears!!! Ouchh!!! Eomma!!! Let them go!!! Please!!!" he screamed in pain.

-----------------------------------

The next morning, Tae Ah woke up early and headed to the bathroom to take a shower.
She wore her uniform and started to go out. As she open the door, she almost got tripped because of someone, sleeping outside her room.

"Chanyeol?" she said.

Why the heck is he sleeping here?

She shook him up and he then woke up. He massage his neck because of sleeping with only one position. He stood up but his eyes are still half closed.

"Why did you sleep in here? As far as I know, we all have our own rooms." she said.

"Eomma didnt let me sleep in my room." He said in a low tone.

She noticed his ears are in deep red and she doubted that Eomma twisted it hard again.
She felt sad for his ears.

"Why?" She asked in a worried tone.

"She wont let me sleep, unless I'm going to apogize to you sincerely for what happened last night. I knocked on your door all the time. But it seems like youre already in your deep slumber. So I decided to sleep in here until you open the door." he said without energy. He's sound so sleepy..

Tae Ah:

Guilt started to eat me up. Ok.. Its my fault.

I sighed.

"I guess I should be the one saying sorry. Sorry for not opening the door---" I was cut off when he pulled me into a hug.

"No. I should be the one saying sorry... Sorry for everything. Sorry for calling you an eyesore. Sorry for those harsh words. Sorry for not seeing you as my sister... I'm so sorry for mistreating you.. Yeodeongsaeng..." he said as he hugged me tightly.

I was shocked by his sudden actions... He just called me, Yeodeongsaeng? I never expect this coming. He's not the Chanyeol that I used to know. The Chanyeol that always hates me... The Chanyeol who only sees me as an eyesore, and annoying kid...

He became so gentle and kind now. What made him changed?
Is this a dream? Am I being filmed? Omo. I cant believe this.

I patted his back to comfort him.

"It's alright, O-Oppa" I said between our hugs.

Oppa... It's been a long time since I called him like that. I thought he wont accept me as his sister. But I was wrong...

"Will you forgive me?" He said as he broke the hug to see me.

I nodded and smiled at him.

"Of course! You're my Oppa after all! ^_^" I said and we just smiled at each other.

This would be the first time I saw him smile sincerely.. My heart suddenly skipped a beat when he hugged me again. Omo. What's this?

Well, by the way, This would be the happiest day of my life! My Oppa isnt mad at me already!!! ^_^ Yey!

-------------------------------
Good job Chanyeol! ^_^ You're already fine with Tae Ah! Omg.
I think there's something forming up in here! :D What would happen next? Where will you guys ship? TaeHyun, or TaeYeol? Start shipping now!!! :D Hahaha!