CHAPTER 4

The next following days, I seldom meet Oppa because he's too busy for the school's enrollment. Oh. I forgot to tell you that he's the University Student Council's President and I am so proud of him. He owns that University anyway. No wonder he's the one elected for 4 years.

What about my studies? Well, in the orphanage before, we had home schooling and I graduated from Elementary already. Still proud that I am one of the honored students.
^_^

I was busy reading textbooks that was placed in my mini shelf when Eomma went inside my room carrying errr.. uhmm.
Uniform?

"Hey Princess! I bought you uniforms and guess what? You'll be going to school tomorrow! ^_^ You can be with your Oppa now! :)"

Oppa? School? You mean, HIS School?!!! Omo!!! I'm.So.Excited!!! ^_^

"Kyaaah!!! Eomma! Kamsa! Saranghae Eomma!!! waaah. I can now see what Oppa's doing in his school! :)  Thank you Eomma." I hugged her tightly.

"My princess should be sent to school because she needs to learn for her future careers. Tae Ah will be studying hard. Isnt it? :)" Eomma said between our hugs

"Ne! I will study hard Eomma." I said firmly.

Oppa. I'm so excited because I can get to see you everyday already. I missed you so bad.

Yay! My uniform really suits me well! I guess, I should be waking up early tomorrow! ^_^

--------------------------------------

*kriiiiiiiing!!!!*

Time check: 5:30 am

Ok! Time to get up! I fixed my bed and rushed myself to the bathroom and took a shower.
I should'nt be late! When I'm done taking the shower, I wore my neatly pressed uniform. Wow. This is my first time using expensive uniforms. When I checked the price tag, my mouth grew wide open. This is worth 10 thousands! Omg.

I glanced my own reflection in the mirror. I.Love.It.
Kyaaaaahhh. I grabbed my bagpack and headed downstairs.

I went towards the kitchen and saw Oppa sitting on the table munching some omelette that Eomma cooked for breakfast.

"GOOD MORNING!" I almost shouted on the top of my lungs.

Oppa didnt bother to notice me and just continued munching the omelette. Keke. Is this the time when you eat your breakfast? I seldom see your face Oppa!
I'm so lucky that we will be going to school together from now on! ^_^

"Seems like my princess is so hype today, huh? :) You're not that excited, are you?" Eomma teased me.

"Excited for what?" Oppa said still focusing on his food. Hello?! Cant you see I'm wearing uniform same as yours? duh?!

I rolled my eyes and scoffed.. Yeah. I know I'm already adopting his expertise now. Haha.

"Excited for entering your school!" Eomma said nonchalantly. Great Eomma! ^_^

He almost choke the food he's eating. Haha! Serves you right! That's for not noticing me all the time. Am I being too evil already? Hahaha.

He then drinked his water first before speaking.

"Are you kidding me?!" he shouted and suddenly shocked when he saw me using uniform same as his.

I stucked my tongue out.

"Anything wrong OPPA? :)" If you only see me as an eyesore. Fine then, let me stand for it.

"Why am I being closed with this kid?!" He didnt notice me again.