CHAPTER 22

Tae Ah POV

Seeing Baekhyun and Taeyeon hugging each other only means that they've missed their relationship. I am so happy because I got to fix their misunderstandings that caused them to break up. Baekhyun saw me and mouthed "thank you". I smiled widely as I gave them a thumbs up. Finally, he's back with his own self. He's now back with Taeyeon.

"Wow you just made a legendary couple back" I was startled when Chanyeol suddenly appeared beside me. He's smiling while watching Baekhyun and Taeyeon laughing together.

"Since when did you come here?" I eyed him as I fixed the hem of my dress.

"Just now" he said shortly.

He suddenly look at me and smiled genuinely. I noticed my heart skipped a beat. That made me feel strange. He must've realized what he did so he cleared his throat to cover his embarassment.

"Uhh, You just smiled. Do you have something to tell?" I raised my eyebrow in confusion

"I... I just want to say thanks to you. Y-You know...You broke the wall between me and Baekhyun. So yeah. Uhhh. Thanks" He said in an awkward tone and avoided my gaze

I giggled at his actions. He's so cute. Wait--what??!!

"Uhh, You're welcome. I've been waiting for this to happen though." I chuckled and grabbed his hand and dragged him towards Baekhyun and Taeyeon.

Baekhyun seemed to notice us first and what made me surprise was he ran towards us to hug me and Chanyeol.

"I owe you a lot Tae Ah-ssi. I'm sorry for everything. Thank you for bringing me back to my normal self" he said and I just let out a giggle as I tapped his shoulder to respond.

"And you" This time he faced Chanyeol who's getting red because of embarassment. The people around us were looking at us suspiciously

"What" he tried to maintain his cold tone but failed because Baekhyun jumped on him and embraced him tightly.

"Yah! Get off of me!" Chanyeol complained as Baekhyun continued to hang around him.

"This is what you get after years of not hanging out with me. How is it? Huh?" Baekhyun messed Chanyeol's hair as he continued to climb around him like a monkey.

"You're ruining my shirt!" Chanyeol groaned and Baekhyun just laughed at him.

Taeyeon and I both giggled as we watch these amazing scenario and how people constantly caught their attention. If they weren't the bestest bestfriends in this world, I already don't know who they are.

-------------------------------

Empire High, 7:30 am

Seems like all students were busy for their final requirements and after that, our final semester will soon to end. Chanyeol Oppa and the other sunbaes are now busy practicing for their commencement ceremony. I feel so sad because 2 weeks from now, they will be sent to Harvard as Korea's student representatives. I noticed that Sehun and Tao are not feeling well these past few days so I approached them and sat beside their seats.

"You guys okay?" I asked in a worried tone.

They both looked at me with the same expression: they look so sad. If this is about our sunbaes going abroad, i swear....

"Uhh, things will be alright. 4 years is not that long to wait right?" I tried cheering them up but I guess I just made it worse.

"I cannot just let Kris hyung go to that Haggard University and study there in 4 years without me. I just can't!" Tao cried his lungs out and I swear I'm thinking to start doubting him if he's really a major in martial arts. He's such a crybaby.