CHAPTER 7

I woke up early and fixed my bed. I grabbed my towel and walked inside the bathroom to take a shower. After taking a warm bath, I wore my uniform and grabbed my bag as I headed downstairs to see Eomma in the kitchen.

"Eomma! I'm going now. I have some errands to go---" I stopped from my tracks when I saw Chanyeol wearing a cute apron. Wait, is he cooking?
Darn it. Of course! Duh?!

I raised an eyebrow. I should be avoiding him from now on so I turned my back to him and as I walk away, he suddenly talked.

"You're leaving without eating your breakfast? You might be hungry in your way. Why dont you eat first?." He said still focusing on what he's doing.

Why is he being so worried about me this time? I dont understand this guy. I need to avoid him. That makes him more happy.

"There were so many stores out there. I wont get myself hungry. Aside from Appa and Eomma, I'm the only one who cares about my health. Oh yeah. I forgot to mention Baekhyun. You dont need to show your care to me. It doesnt suits you anyway." I said as I left him there.

Am I doing right? Yes, of course! That's what he wanted.
I'm only giving back the favor to him.

I went to a bookstore and bought a journal. We need that for our upcoming projects. After buying it, I went straight to the school.

As I walked through the hallway, students were murmuring; also sending their death glares to me.

After that incident in the function hall, together with that "Chanyeol-and-Baekhyun-holding-my-hands-beside-the-Cherry-blossom-trees" thingy, I never had a peaceful day in school. If staring is a crime, they might all have been sent in the jail.

"Tae Ah-ssi!!!" I already recognized the one who owns that voice calling my name.

"Baekhyun-ah" I said smiling.

"Good morning..." He said between his breaths, trying to catch it.

"Did you just ran for miles? You're panting so hard" I chuckled.

"I just saw you outside the gate. I tried to catch up from you but it's too crowded that I just need to pass from the students out there. And then tadaaah! Here I am, end of History." He chuckled and I laughed at his words.

"You never failed to make me laugh Baekhyun-ah!" I said while were walking to our classroom.

"Eh? But I'm not a clown. This face is too handsome to become a clown Tae Ah." he wiggled his eyebrows and I gently slap his shoulders.

"Geez. You're so full of yourself." I teased him but he just laugh at me and we went to our seats.

"It's so bad that were not seatmates" I pouted.

"Yeah. Me too.. Byun is very far from Shin. We cant really be seatmates because were all arranged alphabetically. Unless you wanted to become Byun?" He wore that teasing smile again. My face turned red as I throw him a crumpled paper.

"Y-Yah! Shut up!" I said as he continued to laugh at me.

"Hahaha! You should have seen your face!!! Hahaha!" He stucked out his tongue to me.

"But I guess you should be the one seeing my face now Mr. Byun Baekhyun" Omg. I never noticed Seonsaeng-nim, the terror one entering the room. Hahaha! Lol for you Baek! :P

Baekhyun gulped and fixed his eyeglass.

"J-Jeosonghamnida Seong-saengnim" He said as I hold on my laugh. He just sent me "You'll-be-dead-later"look. And I just stucked my tongue out as a response.