~To Love, Honor and Obey~

*********This chapter contains adult content please read at  Your own risk******

Eager eyes looked over her hand of cards to the vision before her of her opponent. The rush of the win exhilarating. Its been over a month since they have been tucked away in their secluded haven. Away from society and their wagging tongues. To her and Adrian's relief his convincing story of her sudden exit from town was of dire emergence to aid a dying aunt. Which seemed plausible. Very plausible...

But the news of Reynaud's disappearance was one victory they could not celebrate, because he could be anywhere. Therefore, it still was not safe for her to make her appearance as of yet.

Reluctantly, Adrian would leave her to go to fairhaven to see over business matters, only to return shortly bearing gifts from Rosie, Caroline and Tonk. And an occasional one from him as peace offering for being away so long at times.

His last return gained him a sweet succulent romp to curl his toes for days when he returned with Violet, her precious mare.

Now settled, and with comforting knowledge that she eventually would return to town, she honestly was  in no rush to leave. Being here in the countryside away from the smog and stifling city air made her happy. More being with him.

Tonight, after supper they relaxed with a game of Vingt-et-un. As mischievous as she was she saw his anxiousness to retire to bed for a more relaxing night. But, she chose another route to indulge and excite him. A game of strip Vingt-et-un.
The games objective loose a piece of clothing with every hand lost.

Silver eyes flashed with intrigue and sin.
"Very well then what does the winner ergo me get for winning," he asked lazily leaning back in his chair with a gorgeous grin.

A part of him nervously regretted asking the question for fear of loosing and missing out on the winning offer which by the gleam in the little minxes eyes maybe a winning offer to die for. But, when she bit her lip and leaned forward seductively and whispered in his ears what the winner will gain.
Christ!!!.

She was going to be the death of him.

The heady erotic images that formed in his mind made him stiffen.

Breathless and astonished he looked at her. Swallowing hard.

"And the loser?" he asked heat rising through his body.

He watched her as she decided and groaned as she leaned forward again towards his ears and whispered in torrid details the loosers obligations. Coherent words could not be conjured up fast enough for him to reply.

Silently he sat back thinking of his options. His eyes shotup to look into those eyes. Dear God how she worked him.

Leaning back he schooled his features.
"Very well then I accept. But if you win my sweet vixen what is your request."

Sweetly and beseechingly she regarded him. It was a look she always gave him when in earnest she wanted something and many times over he could not refuse. For her he would do anything.

"Weathertons Ball, Take me to Weathertons Ball," she spoke sweetly.

Patiently she sat and watched as his eyes narrowed in deep thought. Her heart quickened when his lips curved in to a grin.

"Throw in a little romp in an alcove and I will consider it," he said with a seductive timber to his voice. Tightening her legs together against the sudden throb between her thighs, she agreed.