Words of Thanks

Thank all of you for the wonderful comments and all the votes.

Well i'm back at it again and this time it's swashbuckling love. I've been brainstorming and plotting the perfect scenes and best romance ever...I want it to better than the last. Epic!!!

Tempest's Embrace

Excerpt****

She stood before him drenched, trembling not only from the cold but from fear. The fear for her life she was unable to beg for.

His foreboding muscular form cornered her.

Dark smouldering eyes observed her, his penetrating gaze promised punishment for her defiance. Her latest attempt at escaping him could have gotten them both killed. But, she was terrified she thought of nothing else but escaping. He betrayed her.

So she jumped.

A strong hand reached up to her neck and glided tightly around her nape and pulled her close.

"What is your name?" he asked.

His gaze combed over her delicate features and peered into honey brown eyes that held tears and nothing but fright. She was the most beautiful thing he has ever layed his eyes upon. Heavy droplets slowly rolled down her cheek.

"Tempest," her lips quivered.

A ghost of a smile formed on his lips as they repeated her name. Testing the tone of the name that conveyed very little about the breathtaking creature before him.

A long silence followed.

"Don't ever do that again," he warned. "Or I will ring your neck, am I clear?" he demanded.

She nodded and a soft sob escaped her lips.

With that he stormed off out of the cabin slamming the door shut.

A torrent of tears followed with breathless sobs. Terrified she slid to the floor.

Not knowing what fate awaits her she just cried until darkness claimed her.

******

🌟🌟🌟I want to point out that I have entered Sweet Surrender into the #Wattys2016....
Please know that this is not all ot entails the pretty little hashtag as I found doesn't alone gets this story noticed. You the reader from what I understand have to spread my story out to all your friends.
So click this share button and post my story on your social feed and add #wattys2016 to it...and voila your done so please you have 7 more days for the deadline...get sharing...Retweet, instagram it and facebook it. Share, share, share...
Love yall...