Jealous

Hunting with Ayato was unusual for Y/N. Learning his body language was not easy. "There's a girl alone there, let's take her" he said. "What? Can't you smell how bad she is?" Asked Y/N. Ayato was little bit pissed off. "I'm hungry, we didn't do anything for an hour" He explained.
"Be patient" She said. It was hard for him to calm down, but seeing Y/N looking with her eyes and studying every move of those stupid humans, made him really curious.
"Here" she pointed as a man walked down the street. "What so special about him?" He said angrily, putting his hands in his pockets. "You will see" she said as she jumped down. When the man didn't pay attention, she grabs him and put a hand on his mouth. Taking him to a place without any one, she throw him to the ground. "I want to be first" Said Ayato from behind. "Kill him first" Said Y/N. "Why? I love to hear them suffer" Y/N looked at Ayato and shook her head. "Fine, fine, only this time" said Ayato as he stubbed the man.
Taking a bit from his shoulder, Ayato's eyes grow bigger.
"This is amazing" he said, eating him till the end.
"Baka~" she said when she saw him finishing. "Let's go home" said Ayato. "But I didn't eat" Said Y/N angrily. "You will eat home, now come on" He said. "No" she said. "I'm not your fucking slave. I can do whatever I want" She said. Ayato grab her chin and kiss her deeply. She could taste the sweet blood. He then said "I'm the one who ate here, so I can kill you right here and now. Don't fucking talk back to me"

After kaneki made Y/N some coffee, both of them talked about a lot of staff. He told her about his past, and about Ayato. "Do you think Ayato can be in a...like...relationship?" Asked innocently Y/N. "What do you mean?" He asked her.
"Well, in the romantic meaning" She asked, blushing a bit. He smiled and nodded. "It will be hard, I think, but worth it".
Seeing Y/N blushing next to kaneki didn't made any good for Ayato's mood. It got much worse. Yelling at her and telling her to go to her room, Hurt her little bit, and made her upset. "What you too were doing?!" he yelled as he lifted Kaneki. "Why was she blushing like this!" he asked he, pissed off. "About you, Baka" He said. "She like you, so she asked my advice." He simply replayed. She blushes like this, because of him? Because she was thinking about him? Understanding the station, Ayato went to her room.
What should I say? – He thought. Apologizing? Maybe have sex with her? Maybe he doesn't need to talk to her, so she would calm down by herself.
He opened the door to find Y/N lying on her bed.
Her face was to the wall, so she doesn't show her face.
"Y/N..." Ayato started, trying to sound as soft as he can. When he sees her like this, it really makes him feel bad. He even forgot what he said. "Do I mean something to you?" She asked him suddenly. No she wasn't crying, she just was sad.
He didn't really want to answer. He don't know his feelings yet to her. "No..." he whispers. He really needs to think about it. It hurt, knowing that someone that you like, think your nothing. "I knew it" She answers, getting up. I knew it. I knew it. I knew it. She smiles and says it's fine. Looking at her fake smile, Ayato felt pathetic.
Week has passed by, and nothing really chanced. Ayato and Y/N talk like nothing ever happened.
"Ayato, I'm hungry" Y/N cried as she sat next to him.
"Tch, I'm busy" he said, not paying attention.
"Ayato, pay attention to me" She said, hitting him softly in the shoulder. "As hell I would" he smirks, still not looking at Y/N.
"Fine, I will go by myself" She said.
"Have fun" he said. She walked in to streets, wondering about the coffee shop Kaneki mention before. As she finds it she happily ordered a coffee. Looking at his sister, she so pretty. She looks just like him and acts like that.
"Are you sister of Ayato?" Asked Y/N when the last person got out. "Do you know him?" she asked, raising her eyebrow.
"Oh, I'm from Aogiri Tree too" She smiled. The sister just back up a bit. "Well, the coffee here Is great, But I should go, see you around" She waved her.
Going through the park made her wondered how Kiki is doing. 

"Y/N chan~~ I thought you were dead!" She suddenly heard behind her. This familiar voice. "Oni chan ~~ Why are you bleeding!"