Disorder

I don't know how it turned out like this. Was I such a bid problem? I didn't want this all - all the pain and the Cruelty. The feelings of hate and love together. Ayato was the perfect example for hate and love work together.

I was lying on the floor, in a pool of blood. I was watching the stars in the sky, hoping they can save me. The inventor was right next to me, ready to take my life away. I can't breathe properly; I can't see why I need to live anyway. Ayato would be fine with Hinami, I'm the problem here. So if I would be gone, it would be better, isn't it? A gentle smile appeared on my face as a little tears came out of my eyes.

Reader p.o.v

Her smile break him apart. How can you smile? You are dying! He run as fast as he could and killed that inventor with one hit that made his head fall from his body. He took her closer to him, looking at her lifeless eyes. "Be with me, don't die!" He begs as she only smiles. "If you will die, I will never be able to feel love again, to touch anyone again, to kiss and to smile. I don't need a life that doesn't have you in them" He whisper to her, making her eyes go bigger as she stop the tears. No, that wasn't what she wanted. It was not what she expected him to say. "N-no, live, please" she says, feeling how painful is to talk. "Not without you" he says, a serious look in his eyes scared her. She can't die with that feeling of guilt. She can't die. For his sake, she must to live.
She swallowed the lamp in her throat, and blinks some more times.
She tries to get up as he supporting her. She can see now what the situation was. Hinami was fighting with them, but again, they were too many. Although y/n killed some of them, they were too many.
"Help her" she says now with more normal voice.
"We need to get out of here and quick" y/n says to Ayato and he nodded. All of a sudden, an inventor stubs Hinami in her stomach, making her throw up blood.
"Hinami!" Both of them yell as Ayato runs up to her, trying to wake her up. A lot of gun shots hit him as he tried to fight, but he too falls to the ground, with short breaths.

Y/n's - p.o.v

I think that it's better to get hurt by yourself then let your closets get hurt. In our case, everyone was hurt.
Looking at his hurt body, lying next to her bloody body, made me see pain. And a lot of pain.
My hands turn into fits, and my face were looking to the ground. Some of my h/c hair parts went on my face, blocking my view.
We didn't hurt them. We didn't kill them, why are they like this? So what we kill people, they kill a lot of ghouls too, and even more.
I can't see why this was happening. They do it just because they like to take some lives away.
They kill everything I had. They ruin my life; they treat us like we are monsters. They kill animals and they don't think they are monsters.
They are the hate.
They are the cut.
They are the problem. Anger grew bigger and bigger within me.
So much pain, hurt, sorrow, hate, death and sore turn around me. I don't care about them. I want to kill them all.
If I just was stronger, a little bit stronger.
Seeing Ayato's sad expression, the look of him lost all the hope he had. "I wanted to be with you just a little longer" I could read his lips. I hear some gun shots right in front of me. Some of them hit my hands, other my legs. But I couldn't feel them- the hurt I felt about Ayato was much bigger and much painful then all the things I ever felt in my life.
All at once, I felt a sharp pain in my lower back. I felt like I was going to explode, which is what happened. Four huge arms came from my back. Their color was a purple blue one. They were sharp. It was my lost Kagune. It was my disorder.

A lot of corpses were lying on the cold floor. Too many, in my opinion. Some of them still bleeding, some of then stopped several minutes ago. I was covered blood too, but not my blood.
My Kagune was gone now, and my eyes were normal again. Ayato put Hinami against the wall and moved to my way. I was so ashamed with my actions right now; I wasn't controlling myself at all. He looked into my eyes, and put one hand on my chick, cleaning the blood from there. Tears started flowing down my face, as I whisper "I'm really sorry". "Don't be sorry, it's my fault" he says, as he cleaned the tears. "I probably didn't show how much I love you" he said as he gently rubbed my chick. "I should make you understand, that you are the only one in my life" He whispered as he kissed my lips.
How could I be so blind? He was by my side all this time, and I was stupid enough to think he would leave me for someone else.
I love him with all my heart, and I will never stop loving him.

"How is she?" I asked Ayato, who just came back home. "She's getting better" he yawn loudly as he went to the shower.
I made myself a cup of coffee, and went under the warm blanket.
It was snowing today, and I felt super cozy like this. When Ayato came back, only with a towel, showing his abs, making me bit my lips. His perfect body, with his messy blue hair, made him look extremely sexy. "Huh, what is that look for?" he asked as I only bit my bottom lip, trying to hide my blush under the blanket. Somehow, he notice it and started to tease me with his smirk. "Do you mind if I sleep like this?" he asked, taking off the towel, making me go red as a tomato. "S-Stop it , baka" I whispered. He only chuckled as he lay next to me, his bare body touching me. His hot breath making me silver as he kiss my chick.
"Stupid Ayato" I said, having enough as I climbed on top of him.
"Hmm? My kitty wants to play?" he asks as I nodded. He pulled me down, so now our noses touched. I kiss him as he kissed back, and whispered to my ear "Tonight, I will show you a new world".

***

Hi guys :)
so the story came to his end now ;_;
I had a lot of fun writing this, and I really hope you like it.

Check out my new story with Juuzou suzuya called "The definition of insanity"  

xoxo ♥