Her punishment.

As ayato watched Y/N cleaning his room, he become harder. Seeing her in his t shirt and short shorts, forest him to look to the celling, avoiding the view. "Ayato chan~~ where should I put this?" asked Y/N as she took some papers to her hand, about the previous mission. As ayato looked at her, he bit his lip and pointed to the trash. She couldn't look more cute then this, could she?
Y/N was just about to throw the papers when she felt a hand taking her by her wrist. "Ayato?" she asked by surprising. He pulls her down, so he was on top of her, holding her hands above her head. "You are trying to get me right?" he asked as he kissed her neck. "Ayato, I need to done cleaning your room..." Y/N innocently said. "It can wait" he said as he slides his hand under her shirt.
"A-ayato... I don't want to..." she said but he shut her with a kiss. Y/N was afraid of him losing control and fucking her as he wants. After seeing her sister again, it was hard to even think about it. "Please, stop" she cut him.
He didn't want to stop, only moving his hands up to her chest. "I'm begging you!" she finally yelled. This reaction caused him to stop and look into her eyes. "What's wrong" he hissed.
"I don't like it" She said, looking away. "You don't like me" He said as he got up. "It's not that! I just don't feel like...doing it now..." she said. "Tch".

After that accident, he almost ignored Y/N as if she's nothing. He got rejected, by his girlfriend. Sitting in her room, she wondered why is he acting so mean to her. She just was afraid of him. Maybe because of that he pissed off. She misses the kisses, and the hugs. The teasing of his. What if he found other women? He had gone a lot lately, so it really could be.
Covering her face, she sat on her bed. She was so upset...
Maybe a walk will cheer her up. Walking on the streets of Tokyo was really relaxing. Suddenly, she saw so CCG people. Luckily she was right next to an ice cream shop so she bought immediately a huge ice cream and sat to eat it, so they think she's a human. But it wasn't enough. They looked at her. Out of choice, she began eating her ice cream. Every time she licked it, her mouth becomes dry. The taste was horrible. It melts inside the mouth, causing it to be salty. 

After she lost them, she walked back home. When she steps inside her room Ayato was there. "Where the hell were you? It's really late now!" he yelled as if he is her father. Could it be that he was worried? When Y/N was about to tell him what happened to her, she felt as she's about to throw up, and her stomach hurt. Running to the bathroom, she fell to her knees and started throwing up into the toilet. "What happened to you!" Ayato yelled, not helping her at all. Her stomach ached as she was holding her head between her hands and heavily breathing. Her eyes were scared as she was shaking from the pain and the ach that was all over her. As Ayato sigh he stood behind her, Collected her hair and slowly patting her head, trying to calm her down. When she felt better she washed her face and collect her hair into a messy cute bum. She changed her clothes to something more comfy and got out of the bathroom. Ayato stood there with a glare in his eyes, waiting for her explaining. As she grabs a bottle of water, she sat on the bed and told him everything. "BAKA!! Why did you eat humans' food! You could fight them or run" he yelled at how stupid she is. "I know, but I was scared" she whispered as she hugged her knees. She didn't want to run away nor fight because she didn't eat well. She didn't have appetite at all. Looking at how Ayato was worried at her, made her feel better. She blush a bit as she remembered his touch, and lips. 

She miss those so much!

"What?" he hissed as he looked at how soft her look become. "I miss you" she answers making his ego grow a bit. "Oh really?" he asks, teasing. She nodded, not saying a word. "If you want me to touch you or to kiss you, say it" He ordered. "I want you...to touch me" She said. He pulls her to him and slide a hand under the shirt, squeezing one of her nipples. She put her head on his shoulder, moaning quietly into his ear, making him more excited. The other hand travelled her butt, massaging it. "Kiss me..." she whispers into his ear, making him shiver. He kisses her deeply, making her joy. Suddenly he pulled away and stopped touching her. "That's it for today" he said as he walked out of the room. That was his little punishment for the other day. She sat on her bed. It was hard to not think about him again. She wants him.