~Ayato and Touka~

request by @Toka_Kirishima

It was a cold day. Ayato and I just ended a mission, so I suggested going to drink somewhere. We walked into the coffee, sat and waited for the waiter to come.
"That stupid ghoul" He whispered as he looked at his arm, which had a big wound. "Don't worry, it will heal" I cheered him up, making him click his tongue.
"Welcome, what would you like to order?" we heard a sweet voice greeting us. "A-Ayato?" said the girl. She had a purple hair and a pretty little shy smile.
"Long time no seen" she smiled to him, as he got pissed off. "Tch, get lost" he whispered as he rolled his eyes. "Who...who is she?" I asked him earning a glare.
"I'm his sister, Touka Kirishima, nice to meet you" She smiled.
"Oh, I see! I am Y/N, his girlfriend" I smiled to her.
"Let's get out of here" said Ayato as he got up and took my hand.
"Ayato..." she whispered.
"Stop it, bakaaa , I want to talk with her" I said angrily.
"There's nothing to talk about with this trash" He said as he pull me.
"Ayato, please, stop it" I said, looking in his dark blue eyes, getting mad.

And here we are, Ayato was pissed as hall with his arms crossed, Touka was sitting and smiling, and I was the only one who can get those two together again.
"So, Touka, What are you doing this days? How old are you? What are your hobbies?" I asked her.
"Well I'm 20 now, and I'm working here, It's my place" she smiled.
I nodded as I drank my coffee, which was amazing by the way.
"How long are you together?" she asked me.
"Well... I think a year... maybe more..." I said rubbing my head.
"Oh, I see, I'm very happy for you two" she smiled at me as I thanked her. "Don't lie, stupid nii" Ayato hissed.
"What do you mean?"
"I mean that you are never was happy about me, so don't lie"
"Ayato, you know it's not right... I rea-"
"Just shut up!"
"Stop yelling Ayato! Why won't she care about you! Can't you see she's trying?" I yelled at him.
"Don't protect her!" - "I'm not protecting; it's your fault for not giving people who care about you a chance!"
He calm down a bit, knowing what I said was true.
"Gomen, Ayato san, I know you and I aren't in the best relationship but I'm trying... don't push me back..." She whispered.
He rolled his eyes and nodded.
"We need to get going, t...thanks for the coffee" Ayato said as he got up, I was right after him.
"Thank you" she whispered to me, as I smiled to her.

"You did the right thing, Ayato" I said. He looked really bothered with thefact that he meet his sister and didn't beat the fuck out of her. I put my handson his neck as I kissed him softly. He kissed back and I pull away, looking inhis eyes.
"I won't hate her, but I don't want to be friendly with her, too" He whisperedas I smiled. "That's enough for me".

"Where are you going?" I asked Ayato. He was dressed in black and his hair wasin a little cute pony tail.
"Touka is sick, so I will replace her today" he said, not paying attention tomy smirk.
"Have fun~" I chuckled as he glare at me.
"I'm getting back at 10, so prepare yourself till then. I want you naked on ourbed and ready for a rough sex" he whispered the last part as I nodded blushing.
"Aye" I said as he pecked me and went out.
My heart was beating like crazy shit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short, I know, Gomen (;__;)

 :)

xoxo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~