I love you and despise you (Lemon)

Waring; LEMON. 18+.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He could feel her speed-ed heart beats. Trying to let the smallest moans, her stomach was trembling. "You excited, aren't you?" he teased. His lips touching her bare chest, making it hard to look at him. He moved to the left Breast, and began sucking it gently. The other was massaged by the hand, touching the tip of it, making her breast very sensitive. After he was done playing with the left one, he moved to the other and began licking the tip of it, looking in y/n's eyes, making her go red. "Aha~" she moan. Looking at her pleased expression, made him want to give her more and more. He kept kissing her and touching her until he got to the basin. He gave her a dirty look, making her bit her lip. He moved lower, not breaking the eye contact, making her go crazy. He pushed down the panties that was already wet and said "I want to hear you" he ordered before touching again. She nodded as he started to rub her. "A-ayato~" she moan as she closed her eyes, her head fallen back. "More~" she begged as she wanted to get more of him inside. After a tiny giggle he entered his fingers, getting her ready for the real thing. He could feel how tight she was, and how her wetness grows with every second. When he saw she was wet enough, he started to lick her clit, making her mind go psycho. Her stomach jumped and her eyes narrowed. The feeling of wetness and enjoyment never left the lower part of her body. When Ayato felt her Muscle go harder and ready to come, he licked even faster making her come into his mouth. He gave her a dirty kiss and said how dirty she was. She licked her lips as she just watched him.

He entered into her, making her struggle and move a lot. She felt the presser between her hips. When she got used to the rhythm,
she loosened the muscles, letting him go even deeper. Feeling her being extremely wet, he was able to go deeper, until he find that spot, that made her to almost break the bed. Without a warning he changed their posture, not getting out of her. Now, she was on six when he was on two, holding her lower part. This way, it was much easier to find the G spot and making her moan even more. She screamed his name, blushing and feeling Degraded. She pushed her face into the bed and bit her lips, he was moving much faster. He put his hand upon her neck and feel the pulse of her beating heart. "Ayato~~~~" she moan when she felt how she was about to come. Her muscles shrink and she felt a shiver up her fingertips, as she come. After some seconds she felt him coming into her, filling her with his juices. She lay down and breathe heavily. Ayato lay next to her, smirking.
"Are you forgiving me now?" he asked as he kissed her ear. She smiled and nodded. She was so happy with him. He was the guy she felt best next to him. He care about her, he love her. Sometimes he getting mad and pissed off, but it all okay in the end because he do love her, and he won't give up on her.
Being able to see him in every mood and every Situation, hearing him saying everything that he thinks about her, making her feel special, It was all a part of it.
"I love you" she whispered when she thought that he fell asleep. She turn around and felt him pushing her closer to him as he whispered "Me too~y/n" to her ear.

Y/N p.o.v

I woke up to the sound of his words. I don't know what he exactly said, butit sounded as he was still asleep.
I was just about to get up as he took my hand and pushed me back, murmured the word 'Stay'. I was a bit hungry, but I decided to stay with him. I always have that little fear of losing him, and not by cheating or something like that, but by dead. It's better for me to think that his alive and okay then dead. I always was afraid of that, and the worse of all is that I know we can die every second. This is not a safe world; there is no place to hide. If you human, they will hate you, if you're a ghoul, they will hate you too, there is no peace at all. "Morning y/n~" I heard his deep voice in my ear. "Good morning, Ayato" I smiled.Saying those three little words, every morning, was something I especially loved.
"I'm going to take a shower now" he said still sleepy as he got up.
When we both were ready we head to Eto, who was calling for us.
"It's something a bit new, I know, but I think you can do it" she smiled as she gave Ayato a glare. From now on, SHE will be his partner.

(A/N - I will Continue once I have a few more votes) - xoxo