Three: "I don't like surprises."

Today I take my car to school. I don't know why but today I don't want to walk or move at all. My eyes hurt from crying and my feet from walking around in my room. It's just unbelievable that Mikey just broke up with me. Maybe he really found some new girl. I just hope she treats him nice. As I arrive at school, Niall see's me right away. I park my black Camaro next to his sporty BMW. He just stares at me, as I get out of my Camaro.

"Take a picture, lasts longer", I scoff.

Niall smirks at me, as I bend back down to get my bag out.

"Nice ass, Manning", he says.

"My ass is at least bigger than your small dick", I smirk.

His friends, or better my team mates, start to laugh. Niall shuts them up by glaring at them. I walk off to my first class of the morning. It's Maths class with Miss Trisha. She's really nice. I've only had her yesterday but she seems nice to me. I see Missy, Bella and Nia stand at their lockers. After I go to my locker, I go to them.

"Hey guys", I smile weakly.

"Hey", they all great.

I listen to their conversation. They're talking about some Homecoming dance and how they all have a date.

"So Bella, how did you get Harry?", Nia smirks.

"He just asked me two days ago."

"Nice and how did you get Daniel, Missy?", I ask.

"I've liked him for a long time and he also did, so he asked me at volleyball training. The basketball team had practice with us."

"That's sweet and what about you, Max? Is Michael coming here for Homecoming on Friday in two weeks?", Nia asks.

"He won't be coming at all. He broke up with me just yesterday. I maybe won't go to Homecoming", I say.

"He can't do that! You were perfect for each other!", Nia almost screams.

"It's just... I don't know. He just told me, he likes someone else and 5SOS are going on tour with Paramore and he thinks a long distance relationship won't work out, so i'm a free girl now but we're still friends. He'll skype and call me during tour. Maybe you, Nia, could come over to my place sometime and skype with me and Michael", I smile sadly.

The bell signals us that we have to get to class, so I make my way to Maths class with Niall right behind me. He slaps my butt, as he passes me.

"Niall, could you just stop? I'm not in the mood to deal with your shit today", I scowl at him.

"Sorry, so what's up your ass?", he asks as we enter the classroom and sit down next to each other.

"My boyfriend broke up with me yesterday and I won't go to Homecoming", I explain.

"Oh... That's not good", he says.

I get my Maths stuff out and look at Niall with an are-you-serious-expression. He pats my back.

"Maybe you'd like to go to Homecoming with me? I mean... You haven't got a date yet, I haven't got a date yet, it's perfect", he asks nervously.

Niall is asking me to go to Homecoming with him? This could be fun but all he wants is sex and then let me fall like an old piece of paper. He will use me and then let me fall but I'm not that type of girl to mess with. I could actually go to Homecoming with him. Maybe he isn't the cocky asshole he's pretending to be.

"I'll think about it, if you stop annoying me in practice", I say.

He nods and looks to the front of class where Miss Trisha appears.

*****

I fall face forward on the field with some guy on my back. The ball lays under my stomach.

"Gett off of her, Louis", Niall exclaims.

This Louis guy gets off of me, so I can give Coach Patrick the ball. Niall comes over and holds my shoulders as I take my helmet off.

"Are you okay?", he asks.

I nod and sit down at the side of the field where the bench guys sit, waiting to be called up. The boys actually start to accept me as a member of the team since they realized that I'm good at football. Niall is trying to get me go to Homecoming with him next week but I'm not so sure about going to Homecoming. When I go to Homecoming, I'm going in a band shirt and skinny jeans, no dress. I hate dresses but as I know my mother, she'll make me wear a dress with glitter and shit, so I might as well won't go.

"Hey, Manning! Come here and help he with something", Niall shouts.

I get up but leave my helmet on the bench next to Louis. Niall waits for me at the other bleachers. He's showing me his cocky selfish smirk, as I step to him.

"So what do you want?", I ask him.

"I wanted to ask if you still want to go to Homecoming with me."

"You need to know, I'll come in jeans and a band shirt", I say scared of his reaction.

"So then we are two", he smiles.

"Sure I'll go to Homecoming with you but I don't want you to buy me flowers or shit like that because I hate presents", I say.

"Sure."

"Manning! Horan! Move your asses here and stop flirting", Coach Patrick yells at us.

We run over to the whole team and wait for what Coach Patrick has to say.

"Our last game before Christmas break will be before Homecoming on Friday, so make sure you take shower stuff and your dresses with you, ladies. Now go home and rest for Monday", he says.

We all nod and leave to go to the lockerrooms.

"Hey, Max, we have a little suprise for you", Harry says.

"I don't like suprises", I groan a little.

"You'll love this one", Troy smiles.

Niall holds my eyes closed with his hands as they lead me to some place that stinks like socks and sweat. Niall takes his hands away and I stare right into the boys lockerroom.

"It's your lockerroom", I say.

"Turn to the left", someone says.

I turn to the left and see that the janitors closet is now a changing room for me. The walls are blue now and there is a curtain to give me privacy. The booth for my jersey and my clothes is filled with another black jersey and a shirt with the words: Only guy in the team.

"We thought it would be cool for you because we could team up a little more. It was Niall and Troy's idea", Logan says.

"You guys are just too crazy! Thank you", I say and look at them all.

I hug the first person I can see.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you", I go on and hug the other guys too.

This is the greatest thing I've ever become.