TWENTY PT2

TWENTY - ENEMY PT2

+

I walked to the kitchen still in realization that my Mother hated Ms

I walked to the kitchen still in realization that my Mother hated Ms.Morgan, I never knew her full first name but Ms.Morgan is bitc.h interfering with my Mother and Father love life yet I never thought about it til now. I was a very clueless kid back then but now I'm not a kid no more and when I see Ms.Morgan ever again, I swear . .

Let god be with my soul.

"Gabby honey?" My Mother asked worriedly interrupting my thoughts. I never knew she entered the kitchen with me and Alex . Her brows furrowed in suspicion wondering what I am thinking about.

My face emotionless, I rested my elbow on the cold counter. "Mother, why did you hate Ms.Morgan so much?" I asked nonchalantly, her eyes widen she tilt her head slightly flustered. I knew she was trying form her sentence maturely.

While Alex stood there confused but shrugged opening the refrigeratour searching for the sausages.

"Why does that worry you now? Hmm?" She eyed me . "But I always hated Chelsea Morgan because she was whor.e and she always tried to ruin me and your fathers relationship. He couldn't keep his pe.nis to himself. . That is what caused me to divorce him.. When I get my hands on her, oh its over." She said bluntly, my eyes widen at her straight forwardness, Alex even hit her head on the top of the inside of the refrigerator when she heard my Mom say the word 'pènis'.

"Oh my! Alex, honey are you alright?" My mom asked. My mothers nurturing trait is visible when Alex grunts as she closes the refrigerators door. Me and My Mother came to rescue to check on her.

"Im fine, and Ms-soon-to-be- Mrs Anderson Ill jump her with you." Alex said. We all laughed.

+

After lunch with Alex, Lindsey, and my Mother. Everything was just same like everyday.

My Mom playing with Lindsey, Alex in the back yard with Milo before she I told her the recent drama with me and Justin.

Speaking of Justin, I called him yet it went to voicemail. I miss him and his cocky phone calls.

Its been few hours and I already miss him. What is this guy doing to me?

My body jolted up from the duvets when I heard my phone ring. I picked up my phone seeing it was Justin, I never smiled so hard in my life.

"Hey." I responded first.

"Hey Babe but sorry I missed your phone call I was still in the studio but could we ever do car se.x?"

I snort, "Sure why not." I joked playfully.

He screamed, "IM ON MY WAY!" I heard the clicking of keys and I laughed.

"Wait not today Justin slow your role." He groaned. This ho.rny guy . .