TWENTY-ONE

TWENTYONE- PROMISE

+

NEXT DAY:

NEXT DAY:

Me and Alex talked on the phone about yesterdays conflict with my mother and Ms.Morgan. We're still wondering why she is here.

Did my Father invite her to their wedding?

If so, why?

To make Ms.Morgan envious of the life he has now with my Mother?

Their must be a reason of why she is here.

She looked very different, obviously because its been years. But its seems like shes becoming younger each year. Her blonde hair long, her skin tone unblemished, her body still remained slim even with a baby bump or not and she knows she doesn't need to worry about stretch marks. I actually didnt know my mother was going to attack her, I thought it was an empty threat.

Guess not.

Me and Alex talked about what we were going to wear for the dance celebration tomorrow, but I honestly dunno what was I going to wear. The dress I bought for today, for me and Justin's first date, I don't think he'll like it. Here comes insecure Gabrielle again.

But Justin will love what I wear regardless of what I wear, If that made any sense.

Im a fond of Justin, he's funny, and loves me for who I am.

I already took to Lindsey to the bus stop and now I was laying down on couch getting ready to leave bit I was sluggish today. I wanted to be inactive but I have work that I must attend.

"I'm--"

The door bell ringed repeatedly and I instantly got up rushing to the door. Who could be ringing my front door this early? Alex was suppose to come in 10 minutes.

"Im coming!" I yelled as Milo barked at the sudden replication of the door bell being ringed.

I opened the door seeing Justin, he immediately rushed upstairs causing me not to be able to see his full figure.

"I need to pee!" He yelled as he went upstairs. I rolled my eyes smiling.

 I rolled my eyes smiling