THREE

THREE - TOUCH

+

Sh*t, sh*t, sh*t

Sh*t, sh*t, sh*t.

My eyes trailed to my hands which were on the cold handle of the door. .

With one push, I could be freed. .

"Gabrielle..." Justin said trailing off lowly, his eyes preying on my body.

He took a deep breath moving closer, his right hand extended out to reach for something.

In panic, I swiftly move to the left. I didn't want him touch me.

He chuckles and locks the door. My heart is beating faster than ever, why does he need to Lock the door? Oh I'm dead now. I thought me and him made amends..

"I wasn't going to touch you. Im just going to lock the door." He said.

"Why do you need to lock the door for?" I asked suspiciously.

"Because I know you would try to make a run for it or Alexandria would open the door for you." He explained.

I took a deep exhale for relief.. I shouldn't celebrate yet, what does he have planned for me now?

"What did I tell you today?" He questioned. He came closer, my back is on the wall. I'm trapped, I couldn't move..

I dunno if the room temperature just got hotter or its just me. I had no room to escape so I had to stand my ground verbally.

"You told me to leave." I lied , he glared at me hardly, not amused.

He strictly told me to stay but my stubborn self wanted to leave.

"No I didn't. I told you to stay after the class was dismiss." He declared.

"And?"

"And you were about to leave, you didn't even listen to what I said." He explained.

"If you didn't catch me..." I mumbled under my breath.

"What was that?" He said.

I bit my lower lip in nervousness. His hand touches my collarbone then travels up to my cheek.

"Nothing." I said immediately, da.mn I'm nervous.. "Can we get this over with?" Justin moves his hand away.

"Take a seat." He commanded , I oblige and put my bag on floor. He sat down next me then I groaned louder, when Justin is close to me, it effects me..

I scent Armani cologne on him as the scent trailed to my nostrils, he was sweating but some how he still remains smelling good.

"Why dont you like me?" He asked, I was abit taken back. He has noticed my dislike for him? He notices how I don't greet him when he greets Alex and I every morning? He notices how I didn't raise my hand yesterday for his offer for a special routine dance?