SEVEN

SEVEN - PRINCESS

+

I rang the doorbell to my house

Of course my absent mindedness caused me to forget my house keys.

I heard someone footsteps rushing quickly. The door swiftly opened showing excited Alex and Lindsey.

"What happen?! What happen?!" Lindsey and Alex said in unison. I backed up a little and chuckled.

They are so intrigued to learn what happened with me and Justin..

"Let me atleast enter my home and Alex stop making Lindsey fangirl. I swear she's going to be the twin you." I warn Alex.

"I'm a good influencer. Lindsey you will learn a lot from me." Alex said and I shake my head slowly entering my home.

"Can you now tell us what happened? You're in your humble home now." Alex groaned. She is impatient, she loves hearing details of my life.

I sat down on my coach putting my bag down. They follow me onto the coach, both of sitting down next to me. . They are ready to hear the story..

"Now tell us." Alex said. Lindsey and Alex seating on the edge of the couch facing me.

"Okay... So this what happened,"

◆◇

I explained to them what happened in PG form for Lindsey.

Why Im I even telling my dance life to Lindsey anyway?

"Yall almost kissed?!" Lindsey squealed.

I didn't know what it was about the moment.. I just lean in as he leaned in too. But he broke it off quickly for some apparent reason..

Justin's magic touch worked miracles, now I see why these females are infatuated with him..

"Yes." Alex answered for Lindsey. . "Gabby, you have a little chemistry with Justy dont you?"

 "Gabby, you have a little chemistry with Justy dont you?"