FIFTEEN

FIFTEEN - MIXED SIGNALS

+

I, Gabrielle Sydney Anderson growing feelings for someone? After crying days over Brody? Long- term depression over Brody? Just after Brody in general?

Shocker.

Such a f.ucking shocker to me especially. I finally knew its time to break down the boundaries I formed for myself to stop finding a true love .

I'm growing feelings for my dance teacher.

Justin.

Its going to be extra hard to fight them (feelings) when me and him private dance.

Why fight them?

Embrace them Gabrielle.

I rushed downstairs to the living room. I walk to where the girls were located at.

Him telling Lindsey all those things about me made me feel butterflies in my stomach.

But is he still a player? He doing these dances to prove it.

But what do these dirty dances mean? I still couldn't comprehend what is the end result . Is the result going to good or not?

He hasn't been giving Carly and Alice any attention..

"Alex." I whispered in her ear.

"Hmm?" She said turning to face me.

I grab her by the collar and rush her to the nearest bathroom.

I lock the door behind us and let go of her collar.

"What the f-"

"Shush!" I said. "I have to tell you something and you promise you won't freak out?" I said looking down. I knew she is will freak out.. Its typical Alex.

She furrowed her eyebrows. "No promises."

"Im starting to like Justin." I looked up to see her reaction and it was blank. Alex started to blink rapidly and a smirk curved into her lips.

"You LIKE JUS-"

"Shut up!" I groaned covering her mouth with my hands. Alex moves rapidly around as I try to keep a tight hold on her mouth.

"Justelle!!!! Justelle! Is going to unite! Yes finally!! Now this is a real birthday present!" She said, I groan loudly putting my hands down seeing Alex jumping up and down.

"Alex please, shut up." I said with a hint of annoyance.

She stopped jumping up and down. "Fine only 'cause you said please." She said.

"Thank you." I smile walking to the door until I heard her mumble. .

"Gabby and Justin are totally going to f.uck soon."