EPILOGUE

EPILOGUE

+

More than 2,000 people are screaming on the top of their lungs just by the sight of Justin Bieber on stage

More than 2,000 people are screaming on the top of their lungs just by the sight of Justin Bieber on stage. It's a wonderful view. Majority of the Beliebers are cheering while the others are crying just by having an opportunity to here to see Justin.

I was nervous at first because so many eyes were watching us dance

I was nervous at first because so many eyes were watching us dance. But I soon relaxed realizing we worked so hard for this day. This tour has been such a great experience for me.

I started to get a more better connection with Brent, my mothers husband. He isn't a bad guy after all. He treats her like a queen and treats me and Lindsey as his very own.

Gabriel was born and I held my little brother in my arms for my first time. Lindsey was crying in the hospital because she wasn't the youngest anymore, but I made her realize she's a older sister now and has a responsibility to take care of Gabriel.

But Lindsey went to live with my dad and Ms Morgan in the USA. I did feel bummed out that she hasn't living with me no more but Alex took her vacant spot to live with me. Alex sold her townhouse to live with me.

Alex's boyfriend always comes over and watches movies with us while Milo barks in the background.

Carly and I aren't friends anymore because she purposely told me that to sabotage me and Justin's relationship. She didn't want to see Justin move on from her.. I despise her now. But that situation made me and Justins relationship stronger.

Me and Brody are still associates. Me and him don't really talk much, he's chasing his engineering dream and I'm chasing my dancing dream.

I'm just glad me and him didn't hate each other like we did before.

I realize I can't speculate things so quickly until getting two sides of the story.

My hate for Alice is slowly fading away, Bonnie stupidity is getting better, she's starting to remember more things, and Tamera got engaged to her boxer boyfriend.

Shelby and I got closer.

All the dancers bond got closer.

But Me and Alex's bond is unbreakable.

I am touring with my bestfriend and boyfriend.. What more could I ask for?

My life is finally going the way I wanted it.

We all dance in sync with the beat to the music. I couldn't help but smile at my dream finally coming true. My passion with dancing is coming true.

If it wasn't for Justin I wouldn't be here.

I am thankful I didn't judge a book by its cover , he's wasn't player at all. He does indeed have a heart.

If it wasn't for that deal me and Justin made I would've never seen him as a different person..

"Thank you guys coming!" He said onto the microphone , the Beliebers screamed in aw.

My heart skipped a beat when I heard him say "Gabby come here."

He was talking about me!

His eyes traveled to me waiting for me to come. A smile plastered on his face.

I'm shocked to say atleast..

I made my way to him, he puts his hand on my waist and everyone awed.

"This is my forever and always, I love you Gabrielle Sydney Anderson." He said kissing my cheek.

"I love you too Justin Drew Bieber." I said smiling.

"Justelle! Justelle!" The crowd chant, we look at each other then at the Beliebers.

What a dream come true.

**********

DIRTY DANCER IS OVER OMG😪😪😭I WANT TO THANK ALL OF YOU GUYS FOR READING ! I LOVE U ALL!!!

check out my other works :)!

- Chancelle