ELEVEN

ELEVEN - DANCE 1

+

Alex are you available to watch Lindsey when Im gone or you're still at your brothers house?" I asked on the phone

Alex are you available to watch Lindsey when Im gone or you're still at your brothers house?" I asked on the phone . I slightly groaned because it was 6AM and Justin is making me dance at 6:30AM.

"Why so early? Where you going?" Alex asked.

Oh curious Alex.

"Because Justin is making me go to dance this early." I groaned.

"Aw you guys are adorable !" Alex cooed playfully. I rolled my eyes.

"I will cut that tongue of yours."

"Noh youu wont." Alex said clearly holding her tongue as she said it. "But anyways, I'm available! I left my brothers house from babysitting. He finally had his second baby!"

I cheered for her.

"Congrats whats his or her name?." I said excitedly.

"Serenity. But when I have kids you will be their step-aunt and when you and Justin have kids I'll-"

"Never gonna happen. Just bring your ass here." I said.

I wasn't really even paying attention to my future right now. I just want to live life the way it is. I'm still young after all.

"Alright , Bye." She laughed.

"Bye." I said hanging up. I got up from bed pulling the soft duvets away from me. At least its Saturday, Lindsey doesn't have school.

Alex lives close by, I have to hide cake and decoration!

I run downstairs and I took to cake from the island hiding deep in the refrigerator. I grab the decoration putting it upstairs.

I run into Lindsey's room and put the decorations in the closet.

But Alex might change her and look for clothes in Lindsey's closet.

"Shit!" I cursed to myself. I hold the decorations groaning.

"Shit?" I snap my head Lindsey's bed. Lindsey eyes still looks sleepy. She is looking at me, her pigtails are a mess.

"Forget what I just said. Go back to sleep baby. Oh and don't let Alex look under your bed." I said putting the decoration under her bed.

◆◇

My phone started to ring as I was in the shower. I groan.

I grabbed my towel drying my hands then grab my phone.

"Hello?!"

"Oh, did I call at the wrong time?" It was my Mom. Finally.

"Kinda, but you have been neglecting my text messages Mom." I sign getting out the shower turning it off, wrapping a towel on my body.