ZERO

• Dedicated to G. Gabby Riley

^ if it wasn't for this song, this book would've never been created tbh lmao, I got inspired to make this book by this song.

ZERO - DEAL

+

I just, don't like you." I said bluntly.. I didn't want to come off rude but he wanted the truth. I didn't like his actions, and how he sexualize women like they are toys.

They are not toys, they are human beings with feelings.

I continued putting my stuff into my black Nike bag. I collected my strong scented deodorant, and perfumes then placed them in my Nike bag.

"Why not?" Justin asked playfully yet he knew this wasn't a playful matter. I looked at him once more, seeing a slightly concerned face.. Justin wants to be liked by all the dancers, and I'm that one dancer that won't budge.

He sat down right next to me, I felt his glaze on me as I continue putting my things in my bag. His stare is intense causing me to become uncomfortable.

I sign, looking at him.

"Because I don't, okay?" I said zipping up my bag, I took a deep exhale causing my body to relax abit at his intimidating stare. I took in notice of his small features such as his eyes color, his light honey brown eyes reflecting onto the light. He only has gray sweatpants on. Leaving his chest fully exposed. I was trying so hard not to look at his toned abs, even though I despised him - it was tempting..

We are the only ones at the studio currently, rehearsal is finally over, and everyone has left to go handle their own business

I was about to do the same yet I'm here talking to the person I despised .

Great..

"There's a reason why you can't stand me." He said flatly, he is determine to know what was the whole deal about my hatred, I put my bag over my head my shoulder holds the bag strap for support.

"I have to go." I said, I couldn't deal with him at the moment. I have other things to deal with. Such as dealing with my little sister, what will she eat for dinner tonight.

I made my way to the door yet Justin's hand grabs my forearm turning me around.

He pushes me onto him.

I gasp at his sudden action.

His chest pressed onto mine. I felt his heartbeat, its irregular.

His eyes travel down to my body then back to my eyes. I gulp.

I never been so close to Justin, this is scary. I stare into his eyes, his emotion on his face now serious.

I become nervous by the minute, but I must stand my ground.