FIVE

FIVE - DIRTY DANCER

+

I guess I really don't know how to feel when Justin helped me on the dance

I guess I really don't know how to feel when Justin helped me on the dance. It is very polite of him.

Me and Alex arrived to my town house. Lindsey and Milo running at us with excitement as usual.

"Hey Gabby and Alex!" Lindsey chirped. Her smile wide.

"Hey baby." Alex said hugging Lindsey, I also greeted Lindsey then exhaustedly sat on the couch to calm my sore body. Dance today was a work out as usual.

My body was aching, I should've done more stretches.

Lindsey ran upstairs with Milo screaming with excitement, I dunno how she can be so cheerful after school.

School is exhausting, in my opinion. I would've been sleeping the rest of the day.

Alex sat next to me.

I close my eyes to rest them for a moment.

"Gabby! Your on TV!" Lindsey yelled.

My eyes widen.

I got up as fast as I could going up to Lindsey's room and Alex followed . What was going on,?

My eyes widen even more when I watch the TV. It was saw me and Justin holding hands as we walked to the studio.

That was suppose to private but now its...

Public.

"Justin Bieber and Mystery girl walking back to his Studio, shown from the photo. Who is she?" The man from the TV said. Anger rushed over me. Stupid paparazzi.

I wasn't mad at Justin, I was just mad at the paparazzi, but he's Famous so what could I expect ?

"That's Justin Bieber! You never told me you work for him!" Lindsey cheered, jumping on her bed.

"And you never told me you guys where holding hands." Alex wiggling her eyebrow.

I must've forgotten to tell Alex about the situation..

I actually liked being unknown but now society knows me now.

"Gabbs! Justin tweeted you out!" Alex said once she the notification.

Of course he would.

I looked at her phone seeing the Tweet.

"@JustinBieber Her ;) @Typical_GabsA"