TWO

TWO - CAUGHT

+

Youre going to be in deep s

Youre going to be in deep s.hit tomorrow." Alex warned me. I knew that is true. I should've listened.. But at the same time I didn't.

I didn't want to be fired from my only job.. Sometimes I do make stupid decisions.

I opened the door to my town house. I am immediately greeted with my dog, Milo, and my little sister, Lindsey, jumping onto me and Alex.

Lindsey's tight grip around my torso almost causes me to almost fall, but the wall helped me from falling.

'Lindsey must say with you while you pursue your dancing career in Stratford, Canada.' My mother said to me when I started to think about moving to Canada.

She said this, in-order for her and my dad to have time 'together' alone in the U.S. Since they always used to argue in front of me in my adolescence years. It was simply chaos being in the same household with them.

My mother used to spit accusations of my father cheating on her. Broken glasses would be thrown everywhere and tears would shed.

"Gabbbyy!!! Alexxx!!!" Lindsey said empathizing our names in excitement. She hugs us both as Milo is jumping on top of Alex's leg. Milo barks in excitement.

Lindsey's big dark brown eyes looks at both of us. Her smile wide.

"Hey Lindsey, where's the babysitter?" I asked. Lindsey gets off me and starts to hum, so she could collect her thoughts. She looks up at the ceiling.

I put my bag on the wooden table, I started walking to the couch as Alex, Milo, and Lindsey followed.

Lindsey looks back at me when she finally collects her thoughts. "She just left. But hey, lets play a game!" Lindsey cheers, she jumps up and down. Her pig tails bounce with every jump she took.

"No right now Lin, maybe later okay? Me and Alex gotta talk for a moment." I said.

Lindsey groaned at my dull life choices, I kissed her cheek for sympathy.

Me and Alex have to discuss the conflict that happened today. I need to see what I will to say tomorrow to him.

"Fine, lets go Milo." Lindsey said picking up Milo gently going upstairs.

"Like you were saying." I said laying on the couch. My body felt sore, I need to rest.

Alex sits next to me, she removes my shoes for me. Her generosity knows no bounds.

"Like I was saying.. youre gonna get in trouble." Alex is always worried about me. She knows my actions from the past influenced the way I am now. "Hes our teacher, he teaches us choreography. He could even fire you for disrespecting him. I don't want to leave the dance group." She explained.