NINETEEN PT1

i imagine gabrielles mother as nicole scherzinger.

NINETEEN - ENEMY PT1

I heard her shriek of excitement and my eyes widen

I heard her shriek of excitement and my eyes widen. She couldve call me to tell me that she was coming. I remember I told her my address when I first came to Canada with Lindsey but I never knew she could remember. Shes been helping me pay mortgage and bills with also my dad "sending money". Basically its "child support" for me and Lindsey. Not saying my moms old, even though shes 38 and she middle-age I think. . But its polite not to ask a women her age.

"I gotta go." I said quickly. I had to rush before she embarrasses me by her asking Justin questions. I know she wants to meet him, every girl does but not today. He's busy today anyway, he has to go to the studio.

Even though meeting Justins mom was refreshing, learning things about her past and Justins was interesting. It makes me feel that me and Justin have opened up to each other better than before.

My small hand pressed on the seat belt buckle. Once opened, I quickly tried to get my things in place to get out. Strands of my very dark brown hair gotten on my tongue, I pull back some hairs as I grabbed my bag.

"Why are you such in a rush?" Justin asked, he furrowed his eyebrows. "Its not like shes going to murder you or something." His joke was not slight humorous in my opinion but he's Justin, so I gave him a little smile.

My bag stayed on my lap. I looked up at him. My back on the leather seat, his eyes watching me intently. "She's going to murder me in embarrassment." I turn to the handle of the door but it was locked.

Does he really have child lock on?

It was already too late my mother knocking on the tinted window.

"Open the door Justin."I said, looking back at him giving him a serious expression on my face.

That's when he smirked devilishly. I rose an eyebrow, my focus on trying to get out the car and all the banging on the window zoned out to Justin.

"What?" My serious expression gone more of an nervous expression.

"Before you go. ." He said licking his lips. "Kiss me,"

I started to feel tingly inside. Where an situation turned into more a aroused mood.

He took a deep breath as started to lean in and my eyes invert from his eyes to his lips.

Fu.ck, I wanted this. Even if it meant my own mother outside the car, tapping on the window.

His wet lips touched mine and I was already feeling skittish.

His lips started to move and I kissed back as I started to lean in more onto him. His lips felt like a drug and Im addicted.

His windows are tinted thank god, she can't see me.